Habituators Evidence

Martin

I doesn't really matter to me if people write books for profit or to share openly. I don't like putting folks into groups either (although I do it sometimes) I try rather to work on discerning the individual. There is no crime in wanting to make a living publishing to make a living in my view. I dont think charging a fee changes the burden of proof either, unless a claim is made of there being proof included in the purchase, which in the BF realm I would be extremely skeptical of. My last statement is rather ironic in that I know the SSq are a bona fide reality and that I would also be skeptical of any publication that touts to have or show proof. Unless you have been deeply manifested with SSq encounters you probably cant make sense of that...If you are then the irony makes complete sense. I don't say that to appear condescending towards those who have not encountered or seen a SSq...its simply a fact. Until I was one of the seers and believers I certainly wanted to understand but just couldn't.

The bottom line is (for me at least) that in the marketplace of ideas people can decide on their own whether to accept or reject a thing and ultimately that will decide its success or rejection. Its kind of like if ya dont like whats on the tube or radio, change the channel lets not shut down the station because there are folks who tune in.

I read "Enoch" and although it offers little in the way of proof, it does from an experiencers perspective offer some compelling anecdotes. It takes place in Florida where I had my encounters, and there was a good many pieces to this study that were left on the cutting room floor...mostly the stuff in relation to woo woo.I have also read some of the back lash from the book and for me these kinds of ad hominem style attacks only lend more to the books credibility. If it strikes a nerve and someone goes to lengths to lie about the content and how and by whom it was gathered...I have to look at why is that. Another thing to consider is if the burden for proof was a criteria for SSq related writing either fee based or open view (free) , we would have absolutely nothing to read :(

I cannot PROVE I have had any encounters or that they were bigfoot. Therefore, I cannot get my knickers in a knot when someone doubts it. What I resent and won't tolerate, is mockery and nastiness about it. That's just common courtesy. If someone wants to hear what I have to say, then I'll tell them. Doesn't mean they MUST believe it. They just must respect ME. I think that's the line in the sand for me.

Amen to this!

I said there's two types of people in the community... The difference between the two types I mentioned would be someone like apehuman or Scott Anderson who write down what they can and share the information to everyone. The second type would be if I came into the the thread and said "Hey, I've got this group in my yard that is identical to what you're describing and I have proof! If you want to see it.. it'll come out eventually." Or "I'm writing a book, so all the pictures and videos will be included there, pre-order now."

Lol, I might just be explaining it wrong.

John, I totally understand that you meant to be supportive of the people on this thread. It's a little scary, though, when, in an attempt to be supportive of everyone currently in the room, a poster talks about how much he dislikes everyone who is NOT in the room.

I think what Madison said about how she likes to be treated is how everyone (including attention-seeking profiteers) likes -- and deserves -- to be treated.

As an exercise, we could try to imagine an attention-seeking profiteer saying something similar to what Madison said.

They might say, "If someone wants to buy my book, then I'll sell it to them. Doesn't mean they have to buy it. They just must respect me."

Even if the actual language a seller uses seems cruder or ruder to us, that's really what that person (and all persons) are saying.

And that makes sense to me. I can do that. If I don't want to buy the book (or product or whatever), it's my right to not buy it. But I can also be respectful to the seller and not call him or her an attention-seeking profiteer in the process.

And then we don't have to worry about who is what "type" of person anymore. We just know that everyone deserves respect, and that we always have the power to make our own decisions. Typing and labeling becomes unnecessary.

Another thing to consider is if the burden for proof was a criteria for SSq related writing either fee based or open view (free) , we would have absolutely nothing to read :(

That's really what it comes down to, isn't it? That thought was in my subconscious somewhere, too, but I couldn't find the words for it. Thanks for finding those words for us, TP!

Here's my question: There are currently hundreds and possibly thousands of hunters and trackers searching for bigfoot in the deep woods in various areas of North America (and other continents). Their methods have become increasingly sophisticated and yet they have not yet produced anything close to definitive proof of bigfoot's existence.

But then I read here that there are dozens of habituators living in different areas who have families of bigfoots essentially living in their backyards near significant human settlements. It just seems that if all of these habituators' anecdotes are legitimate, then it would be much easier for the hunters/trackers to locate more tangible evidence of bigfoot.

Can anyone offer an explanation to resolve this seeming contradiction?

Pleni-

I'd venture to guess that many would admit to the possibility that it's the bigfoot who dictate when the interactions occur.

Edited by Bonehead74

Pleni-

I'd venture to guess that many would admit to the possibility that it's the bigfoot who dictate when the interactions occur.

this is the way it is for me.

Don't most creatures dictate the interactions with people?

Don't we teach kids to not approach a strange dog to let the dog approach you.

So why could it not be the same for Bigfoots.

That they trust these people over the "Hunters" stomping through the woods looking for them.

I've read many reports where people claim to stumbled across or seem to have surprised a BF by their sudden appearance. The best filmed evidence to date also came about due to such an event.

Guest LarryP

That they trust these people over the "Hunters" stomping through the woods looking for them.

There you have it.

Especially if the "Hunters" intent is to kill them for their own self-enrichment.

I've read many reports where people claim to stumbled across or seem to have surprised a BF by their sudden appearance. The best filmed evidence to date also came about due to such an event.

Sure, they slip up, but not that often. I'd be curious to know the percentage of the total number of extant reports comprised of the "many" stumbled across/surprised BF you cite.

If they are as intelligent as some claim (and as I suspect), then they certainly modify their behaviour to minimize the risk of accidental contact (not necessarily contact itself), both passively (by restricting activity to certain types, places, and times), and actively (through situational awareness and avoidance).

Edited by Bonehead74

two of my sightings was where I surprised them. Once on purpose and once by accident.

that's a great skill, doing it on purpose!

i hope to have those skills someday......

Habituators should acquire thermal cameras. Very discrete technology.

I have a question, I am not challenging you or anything. I am just curious. If you get a BF on a thermal camera a 100 - 150 yards away. How can you tell if it is a BF or a man?