Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Well Musky and Dyer were busted today by Jack Barnes himself on the whole, "Steve gave out the home address of the FB/FB guy".. I can't believe this hoaxed video has had such a long shelf life..

Ronn - I am not saying Rick and his alleged dead bigfoot wont be in the Minnow production. I am saying it won't be shown at Tribeca..

Edited by Melissa

I wish I could call there, but I tried in the past and could not do it, how did you do it Skyla? I tried adding overseas codes etc. and it would not work????

I only know V because when I was a teenager I had a bf in England...and use to sneak on phone at 5 am and call him. haha

dial 011-44-207-078-8150

I doubt anyone is in the office now....They are 5 hours ahead of EST

Guest VioletX

I only know V because when I was a teenager I had a bf in England...and use to sneak on phone at 5 am and call him. haha

dial 011-44-207-078-8150

I doubt anyone is in the office now....They are 5 hours ahead of EST

Thanks Skyla, you had a Bigfoot in England eh??? lol.

Well Musky and Dyer were busted today by Jack Barnes himself on the whole, "Steve gave out the home address of the FB/FB guy".. I can't believe this hoaxed video has had such a long shelf life..

Ronn - I am not saying Rick and his alleged dead bigfoot wont be in the Minnow production. I am saying it won't be shown at Tribeca..

Melissa...could you provide a link to Barnes *busting* Dyer on Kulls? I know the address wasn't given out...Kulls supposedly put up a Google Earth shot of his HOUSE...then took it down. Theoretically, from a satellite shot, you can go to *maps* and pull the address.

Cisco, do you recall Dyer saying that the video was shot through mesh, so it couldnt be a hoax? It was either exactly that or something along the same lines. That stuck with me. Dyer has a terrible habit of telling on himself, because he sees it as mocking his victims, which, to him, is us, the BF community.

Cisco, do you recall Dyer saying that the video was shot through mesh, so it couldnt be a hoax? It was either exactly that or something along the same lines. That stuck with me. Dyer has a terrible habit of telling on himself, because he sees it as mocking his victims, which, to him, is us, the BF community.

Go back to the early pages. I said, either the screen was CGI or it was a video filmed behind the screen. And a used car salesman was selling it.

Admin