Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Guest VioletX

Thanks Melissa, will check that out...

I did call the Fest # just now and was told that they were in the process of releasing the films that would be in the festival, little by little. When I asked when that would be complete she said that the schedule would be out on March 15 and I asked if that would be the final list and she said, "I guess so".

Violet let me look back at the other thread - but I swear someone posted here that someone spoke with Minnow Films and were told they did not even submit the film to Tribeca for showing... Let me see if I can find it.

Guest VioletX

I think That Minnow told Musky yesterday they had no plans to release it in America... that is all II know.

Here it is - and it apparently came from Musky himself after a phone call with Minnow Films.

Ronn1 quoted Musky's comment in answer to you.

Violet, I see no problem quoting Musky on this, so here it is>>>>>UpDate: I finally was able to Reach Minnow films and spoke with the office manager 'Billy' (female nickname she told me). After being on hold a short while she confirmed the film (Of monsters and men) was 'not' entered or released into the united states (couldnt tell me why) and will be released on the BBC networks and their Co affiliates early this year. She wasnt able to confirm exact dates but was willing to forward the message to her production office, which she did. Hopefully she will get this information soon. I have a call back date scheduled in order

With the other thread closed -- I am not really sure what is allowed in this one.. For that reason - I am gonna back away slowly from this thread.. :)

Well, the title of the thread includes: Dyer, Bigfoot, You-tube vid

I think you have 2 outta 3. That's close enough to qualify I would think. :good:

Guest VioletX

Thank you Chelefoot for the clarification. Multiple threads always make me nervous.

I was a bit trepidatious myself, thanks too Chelefoot.

Thanks for getting that right M, I did not remember the exact phrasing from Musky's call, sounds very doubtful for a Tribecca showing.

This is the reason I am not really interested in all the he said/she said of Musky, Dyer, Kulls and Spot the dog, so much gets lost in translation it seems.

As far as I am concerned - Musky has nothing of value to add to the story. He is under an NDA (self admitted) - so if this video and bigfoot story is a hoax, he couldn't say so anyway.. IF he could - I am telling you now, it would be the FIRST ever NDA I have ever seen (or heard of) where it was stated "If you discover evidence of actions that contradict publicized reports then feel free to express your opinion, whatever it may be."

NDA's are about keeping information close and quiet.

I think That Minnow told Musky yesterday they had no plans to release it in America... that is all II know.

Yes, but would be released under other outlets there. Dyer mentioned yesterday that the entire list has NOT been released yet. Who knows?

@melissa, I posted on the other thread that I called Minnow Films and was told that as of yet, the film was not completed and had not been submitted for any festivals yet. She said the same thing that their website says, "a working title"....I also asked if the name had been changed to "Shooting Bigfoot" she said there was a possibility of a name change but no official change had been made yet.

Edited by simplyskyla

Ronn -- please read the statement you posted yesterday by Musky.. If you believe Dyer - then Musky was not being honest about his conversation with Minnow Films.. There is no other option.

Unless the quote from you (typed by musky) was not in reference to questions about why the film was not announced as being in the Tribeca Film festival.

What was the question Musky was responding to?

Okay, thank you Simplyskyla - you are verifying what Musky said and what was posted by Ronn about this film. Thank you.

This film that has the video being discussed in this thread was not submitted to Tribeca.

Edited by Melissa

Guest VioletX

Yes, but would be released under other outlets there. Dyer mentioned yesterday that the entire list has NOT been released yet. Who knows?

Ronn, yes hopefully BBC America ; )

here is my post froom a few posts ago, I called too, because I was uncertain when Rick had called :

"I did call the Fest # just now and was told that they were in the process of releasing the films that would be in the festival, little by little. When I asked when that would be complete she said that the schedule would be out on March 15 and I asked if that would be the final list and she said, "I guess so"."

@melissa, I posted on the other thread that I called Minnow Films and was told that as of yet, the film was not completed and had not been submitted for any festivals yet. She said the same thing that their website says, "a working title"....I also asked if the name had been changed to "Shooting Bigfoot" she said there was a possibility of a name change but no official change had been made yet.

Interesting Skyla...

Ronn -- please read the statement you posted yesterday by Musky.. If you believe Dyer - then Musky was not being honest about his conversation with Minnow Films.. There is no other option.

Like last night he was only telling half truths on Ricks show....just ranting and raving about how stupid kulls could be for expecting anyone to believe that the email about fake body was real. ( as if kulls believed it to be true )...never mentioning that kulls stated on his blog that he knew the email was a hoax. I can't wrap my mind around after all the lies these two have been caught in, that people still have faith in them?

Guest VioletX

I wish I could call there, but I tried in the past and could not do it, how did you do it Skyla? I tried adding overseas codes etc. and it would not work????

Unless the quote from you (typed by musky) was not in reference to questions about why the film was not announced as being in the Tribeca Film festival.

What was the question Musky was responding to?

I think Dyer was saying none of us know what's really going on (they haven't released the entire list) . I don't know if Dyer was ONLY referring to a Tribeca showing. Let's just say you can't infer that Minnow has scratched Dyer from any showings at all.