Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Seriously, the http://www.tpwd.stat...vernment-canyon ??? This was discussed in the other thread, the first one. This is a state park, with entrance fees, highly populated by the public, complete with park rangers.

(d) Arms and Firearms. It is an offense for any person to display or discharge an arm or firearm in a state park, unless:

1. the person is participating in a public hunting activity within the state park that has been authorized by written order of the director so long as the person is in compliance with the applicable public hunting rules and regulations; or
  2. the person has been authorized by written order of the director.

Gotcha!! Nice wld!

Guest WldHrtRnch

Thanks Adam. I've had a look around on the bird's eye view maps, checked the GCNA out as the only other wooded area near the Homeless Depot that might be suitable. It appears pretty heavily guarded and preserved for the public's use. It's closed for certain periods, so I'm guessing they have gates and check in stations. No way I'll ever believe he shot a BF in there. We did discuss this previously I believe.

And as far as online homework and investigation, which is all I can do at this point. All I can find about GCNA and bigfoot is this:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/bexar-county08.htm

flycatch; care to share how you've determined that a pod of these creatures reside there?

BFF Patron

Heck we know they respond to whale song, they prob. respond to dolphin or porpoise clicks too....... so there's your pod. Heck they're homo sapiens cognatus they can probably read lips too

Edited by bipedalist

For those who believe this is a hoax, so be it. Just remember if it is not, than what are you going to do. I'll give you some background information. One, Dyer did not kill the bigfoot in the location given. It was further east in the basin of a creek.

Is that area around 1 1/2 miles from the purported location? Dyer recently mentioned in the interview with Homless guy (Jeff), that the event took place about 1 1/2 miles from the site where Jeff was interviewed. Edited by ronn1

Why did he pull his videos?

Looks like a case of Johnny took his ball and bat home so no more game.

Rickey maybe you need to end this one big; go for all the marbles..............

"An alien spaceship took my bigfoot, nothing I could do they had Tazaers! A team of them, with tazers"

Pretty cool huh?

@flycatch

You got a good source on that info or are you just throwing out conjecture and theories...cuz wild just blew that out of the water...your area of so called pod of Sasses doesnt allow firearms or hunting...besides Bipedalist already found the suit they modified for the tent video unless RD is know saying thats not the one he shot!!??

BFF Patron

Huh? Where? Did he agree that this youtube vid. caught his tent video shenaningans hands down?! LOL.

@ Adam2323^

yah it better be that same one that is gonna have the pancake makeup on it and some restoration dentistry for the funeral home patchup in Vegas......

Edited by bipedalist

@flycatch

You got a good source on that info or are you just throwing out conjecture and theories...cuz wild just blew that out of the water...your area of so called pod of Sasses doesnt allow firearms or hunting...besides Bipedalist already found the suit they modified for the tent video unless RD is know saying thats not the one he shot!!??

flycatch is also the one who posted this in the other thread: (turned out to be baloney).

I posted previously and for some reason it was never posted. I'm going to give you two names and you do the research. The first name is Dr. Joshua Bonde and the second is Dr. Jeff Meldrum. There is a connection between these two individuals and it plays into what you are calling a hoax.

Edited by Belmar

I would like to see if we couldn't recreate this hoax using a tent window and a widescreen hdtv. From a jack links commercial

"An alien spaceship took my bigfoot, nothing I could do they had Tazaers! A team of them, with tazers"

If he does use this as an explanation, we'll know where he got the idea. :crazy:

Guest WldHrtRnch
The Tribeca Film Festival announced the first half of its 2013 movie slate today, including its World Narrative and Documentary Competition film categories, along with selections from the out-of-competition Viewpoints section, which highlights international and independent cinema.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/03/05/tribeca-film-festival-2013-movies/#more-98819

The Tribeca Film Festival runs in New York City from April 17-28. The remaining feature film lineup in the main sections will be announced tomorrow.

No mention of Minnow Films, Morgan Matthews, Of Monsters and Men or Shooting Bigfoot. I suppose we'll know tomorrow if the film is to be included at Tribeca at all.

I would like to see if we couldn't recreate this hoax using a tent window and a widescreen hdtv. From a jack links commercial

I already made a low budget version with a cell phone, a laptop computer playing a tube vid, and a mesh cover.... just for the craic.

I've been thinking. The color looks all wrong on the Tent Video. Then we have Dyer saying about remarking about how filming it through a screen means it is not a hoax. Says who? Rick Dyer.

The more I think about it, the more the video looks like it was hoaxed using an HD TV and filmed through the narrow slot of a tent window. Simple to do. I just don't have the tent to demonstrate.

Now I just need to find where the video played on the TV came from... I'm betting it's the Jack Links commercials.

Edited by PsyShroom