Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

BFF Patron

For those of you studying the art of the hoax, this is a pretty good video to begin with.

Remember Derek, if you don't get to see the face and it doesn't look like this then you got nothing.

Was watching Peekaboo Bigfoot episode of Finding Bigfoot, and in the part where the guy describes a bigfoot looking through his window, they used a guy in a suit, whose mask looked uncannily like the mask in the tent video.

Was watching Peekaboo Bigfoot episode of Finding Bigfoot, and in the part where the guy describes a bigfoot looking through his window, they used a guy in a suit, whose mask looked uncannily like the mask in the tent video.

It was actually in the teaser... I think during the town hall meeting that they used the footage I refer to. Mask looks dead on like the mask used in the Tent Video

Only thing is I don't see any ears on the peekaboo bf, like dyer's has. I could be wrong because we don't really see it with it's head to side.( the peekaboo bigfoot )

So, what will be Dyers exit?

MIB

Turned over to Ketchum

Minnow takes it?

Texas Rangers, Chuck Norris personaly sneeks into Rick Dyers hidden lab to retrieve the Big Guy.

Guest squatchinwv

I'm with ya frosty lol

Texas Rangers, Chuck Norris personaly sneeks into Rick Dyers hidden lab to retrieve the Big Guy.

Edited by squatchinwv

Guest flycatch

For those who believe this is a hoax, so be it. Just remember if it is not, than what are you going to do. I'll give you some background information. One, Dyer did not kill the bigfoot in the location given. It was further east in the basin of a creek. Number two, ther are more than one of the creatures roaming the area. And last but not least do your homework and investigate "Government Canyon Natural Area" and you will discover this is the area that a pod of these creatures recide in. Dyer said that he was going back to SanAntonio and this time IMO it is for a live capture.

How is it that people actually believe the guy who pulled the biggest Bigfoot hoax in history in 2008 and then attempted another one in 2010?

Can't everyone see what is going on here?

Dyer's name is forever associated with hoaxing so he is simply attempting to associate more people and thier good names with hoaxing. In short this is his grand payback. In the day and age of google it is very easy to have your name associated with something by way of search engines. Dyer is attempting to draw people in and get their name associated with him and his newest attempt at attention. When he has enough people that have associated themselves with him and his hoax he will end the game.

Then for the next however many years when you google the name of "<insert researcher name here>" you will get results that associate this person with the Dyer hoax.

Anyone who is even remotely thinking about engaging with him could be making a very costly mistake with respect to their future reputation.

Edited by BipedalCurious

Guest WldHrtRnch

And last but not least do your homework and investigate "Government Canyon Natural Area" and you will discover this is the area that a pod of these creatures recide in. Dyer said that he was going back to SanAntonio and this time IMO it is for a live capture.

Seriously, the http://www.tpwd.stat...vernment-canyon ??? This was discussed in the other thread, the first one. This is a state park, with entrance fees, highly populated by the public, complete with park rangers.

(d) Arms and Firearms. It is an offense for any person to display or discharge an arm or firearm in a state park, unless:

1. the person is participating in a public hunting activity within the state park that has been authorized by written order of the director so long as the person is in compliance with the applicable public hunting rules and regulations; or
  2. the person has been authorized by written order of the director.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Guest Thepattywagon

If Dyer shot the BF in a completely different area, why were there shots heard in the Homeless Depot spot?