Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

I searched through every jack's link commercial and couldn't find one with him standing close to a tree and looking back. However, I think you are on the right track Psyshroom. ( i like your name by the way )

You know those funny lines you get when you take video of a TV? Putting a mesh between the video screen and a camera might alleviate that issue, as well obscuring the video screen enough to make it seem real. That what I am thinking anyway. I'm going to search for the face. I don't have a tent to demonstrate. I'm go ping someone can help me demonstrate by attempting to recreate the Tent Video. Pm me.

Where is this video from?: I want the entire movie. I bet you the scene I am looking for is there. Look at the face.

Edited by PsyShroom

Is that area around 1 1/2 miles from the purported location? Dyer recently mentioned in the interview with Homless guy (Jeff), that the event took place about 1 1/2 miles from the site where Jeff was interviewed.

Well - Dyer also said the "shooting" took place roughly 10 miles from the homeless camp. Is he backtracking from that earlier statement -- to now saying he was 1 1/2 miles from the area of the homeless guy interview spot?

Where is this video from?: I want the entire movie. I bet you the scene I am looking for is there. Look at the face.

Lol Psy, that's from the same movie you posted the bit of video in your other thread. Look at around 0.38 in this trailer.

Lol Psy, that's from the same movie you posted the bit of video in your other thread. Look at around 0.38 in this trailer.

Well, how serendipitous. Usually when this happens it means I am on the right track.

And it figures it's not on Netflix or On Demand...

Edited by PsyShroom

The creature in the video with the kid, is the same creature that is sometimes used for recreations in Finding Bigfoot. I think there are 2-3 of these costumes floating around and they're not cheap. However, I have studied the tent video for more time than I care to admit. I have searched the internet for every Bigfoot or monster related mask and suit, to see if I could find a match or even something close. I've yet to find anything that will match up with what we see in the tent video. If it's a mask or a suit, it's unique and has not been used in any other known videos.

Unless somebody comes up with a better match, it's my non-professional opinion that what we're seeing, in the tent video, is unique. I don't think it's part of an entire costume or suit. If it were, I think RD would have shown more than just the shoulders, head and neck. It may be a custom made mask or, as somebody suggested, on another thread, it could be a bust with some animatronic features. Perhaps RD, through his ill gotten notoriety, was approached by a special effects person or costume maker to promote his design talents? I don't think RD would have paid for something like this as it would have been expensive and we all know that RD does not like to spend money on things other than cars and bling. Whatever it really is, it would have come with a hefty price tag.

I don't think that he filmed the screen of a monitor or television but it's certainly possible. In fact, it's a very good observation and something to keep in mind for future hoaxes.

I'm going to keep looking but I'm confident that the creature in the video is not something that was used in a prior movie, show, or video. We'll find out eventually or, if the MIB show up, maybe not.....

Dyer should have used the picture at 1:13 on that trailer, where BF is wearing the sunglasses. That would have masked him a little bit - you know, to throw us off more. :keeporder:

http://insidemovies....ies/#more-98819

No mention of Minnow Films, Morgan Matthews, Of Monsters and Men or Shooting Bigfoot. I suppose we'll know tomorrow if the film is to be included at Tribeca at all.

Other relevant titles to be shown:

"BIG MEN"

"THE KILL TEAM"

and my personal fav ....."WHAT RICHARD DID" - "What Richard Did is a gripping dissection of an action and its consequences"

and the real documentary by Dyer - "WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?"

!!!!!

Cisco, do you recall Dyer saying that the video was shot through mesh, so it couldnt be a hoax? It was either exactly that or something along the same lines. That stuck with me. Dyer has a terrible habit of telling on himself, because he sees it as mocking his victims, which, to him, is us, the BF community.

OMG Comncents - I just shot water across the room.. ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will come back tomorrow and plus that post.. LOL.

and the real documentary by Dyer - "WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?"
:laugh:

post-60-0-54246700-1362596116_thumb.jpg

http://bigfooteviden...ng-bigfoot.html

Oh and before this gets started here - lets not forget this by Mr. Dyer.

Dyer said it was a confirmed showing back on Feb 10th 2013 - NOW he says this:

post-60-0-10968200-1362597205_thumb.jpg

Really folks - do you think a movie with a CONFIRMED Dead Bigfoot - would be turned DOWN by the folks at Tribeca??

This is getting funnier by the day.

Edited by Melissa

A 'pod' of Bigfoot? Well I'll be...

Go figure, I thought the term Pod refered to a group of dolphins/whales, maybe they are related to BF

Cisco, do you recall Dyer saying that the video was shot through mesh, so it couldnt be a hoax? It was either exactly that or something along the same lines. That stuck with me. Dyer has a terrible habit of telling on himself, because he sees it as mocking his victims, which, to him, is us, the BF community.

He did say it was shot through the screen or mesh. The height of the BF was always a question of mine.