The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

I've lost all hope. I haven't kept up, with the whole lemur idea, she hasn't directly said, "It is a lemur" right?

No she said it leans more to an ancient Lemur than Ape. So no she is not talking about a Ring Tail Lemur.

It's over:

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/

If she was still serious in the pursuit of this, she would not allow her site to go down. It is like the flag for the study and her work. Before, with its condition, it was at half mast and torn to shreds. Now it has blown off the pole entirely.That says it all to me.

Barring a miracle, it's over. Next.

http://youtu.be/6Rtz8jY0e0I

And she was right, the combined two threads together read like a novel! :startle:

Except for the plot holes, errors in continuity, and the complete lack of character development, sure.

Wow so how did these people get a hold of Lemur hair? yea I can go out in the woods and pluck out Lemur hair.

Seriously thats your reasoning all the samples were from a Lemur that is only in the US at zoos? Guess thats a great conspiracy theory.

Oh that's crazy, but an ancient human population in North America can mate with a distant relative isolated on an island thousands of miles away?

Edited by Jerrymanderer

Guest BartloJays

I probably shouldn't even go here but I like having everything out on the table (it may mean absolutely nothing) and some of you might find this interesting.

A little while back Tyler and I heard about this lemur business in her sequences.

One thing Justin always maintained I could never get out of my mind was that in the juvenile there was a very distinct padding he described in the hands, which technically, shouldn't be anatomically possible; however, a subject spending a lot of time up and down on all fours you would expect significant callouses, especially if indigenous between lower to upper montaine Sierras imo.

We thought, but certainly didn’t pretend to know for sure, he was doing his best to explain best he could what was very visible and prominent "callouses." Also, he always said absolutely NOT chimp (not close) or gorilla hands because for gorillas, they look like human dark grey leather and he could never find something with same concept in internet searches.

Fast forward to when I heard “lemurs†associated with her paper. First thing I did was do a little research and very quickly I saw something that caught my eye. “Toilet-Claw†of the Ruffed Lemur:

http://upload.wikime...toilet-claw.jpg

The hand concept struck me immediately and out of curiosity, I showed Justin in person when I was in Sac in January. For what it's worth, he looked, jerked his head subconsciously and his eyes got the size of silver dollars. He just shook his head and said “wow, that’s the closest I’ve seen as I haven’t been able to find anything like it online.†Minus of course the nails.

Not suggesting he shot some type of lemur we’ve failed to notice in NA, just thought it was very “interesting†because his specificity for the details on this were very genuine and apparent from my perspective....from the beginning.

BTW, sorry if I slid a bit off-topic

Edited by BartloJays
  • Upvote 1

Guest Silent Sam

Except for the plot holes, errors in continuity, and the complete lack of character development, sure.

Oh I would say there has been ample character development. For some of us the people watching is the only aspect of this whole saga worth following.

The hand concept struck me immediately and out of curiosity, I showed Justin in person when I was in Sac in January. For what it's worth, he looked, jerked his head subconsciously and his eyes got the size of silver dollars. He just shook his head and said “wow, that’s the closest I’ve seen as I haven’t been able to find anything like it online.” Minus of course the nails.

Not suggesting he shot some type of lemur we’ve failed to notice in NA, just thought it was very “interesting” because his specificity for the details on this were very genuine and apparent from my perspective....from the beginning.

Were the feet the same?

(I guess MK got us on the lemur tangent to begin with so...)

I can't get this off bold because I quoted the bolded quote... be back in a while with my questions, grrr....

Edited by AaronD
to switch from bold print

I do have a question on the lemur scenario. I think OHZoologist has also commented on this in another thread, in addition to Apehuman. Fascinating.

So if Lemurs existed first as a species in the Paleocene/Ecocine (65 - 35 MYA), what did the continents look like then? They were just beginning to move apart, right? Couldn't they have been on each continent and then died out on most? If the first monkeys came after them, weren't they an originator species on whatever ended up being Africa/Eurasia, Madagasgar and is it possible that they were on the North/South American continent back then? If monkeys ruled the Oligocene from 35MYA to 25MYA and then we get to the Miocene apes, right? Isn't this time line only specific to the African/Eurasian continents? I'm having a hard time seeing how the species developed AND the continents moved AND how it might be possible for bigfoot to be some kind of relation/descendant to lemurs. Is it out of the question to consider that life could have developed in a similar way (Prosimians, Lemurs/Lorises/Tarsiers, Monkeys, Apes, early human ancestors like Siva/Ramapithecus to Australopithecus to the varied hominid species of Erectus, Denisovan, Flores, Erectus etc, which led to HSS) on the American continents in a similar fashion? It just seems to me that if life can evolve on one continent from lemurs and the like eventually down to HSS, then why couldn't it do it on another continent in a slightly different yet similar manner? Is that a weird question? I don't remember learning anything like this in school, lol.

I just find it fascinating all of the hominid species that have existed in Africa/Eurasia in history and how many we still might not know about.... 50 types of great apes, chimps of all sorts, current Ape species, the whole "...pithecus" group, neanderthals, red deer people, denisovans, flores, habilis, erectus, H. cromagnon, HS/HSS. What else could have existed/might still exist on the other side of the world from the history that has been preserved in the dirt, which NA/SA soil cannot preserve well?

Edited by madison5716

Not suggesting he shot some type of lemur we’ve failed to notice in NA, just thought it was very “interesting†because his specificity for the details on this were very genuine and apparent from my perspective....from the beginning.

Now that is something that I am sure John Preston will absolutely love!

Edited by Plenipotentiary

Guest OntarioSquatch

Her conversation with Justin pretty much sums it up for me. If I was her, I would give a confession and slowly slither away into the darkness that has been created.