Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

My confidential source in England has just confirmed, Dyer's clip just made the cutting room floor!

NO!! What Bob?? Who lives at No. 7 The Elms in London?? He's the only confidential source known in jolly old England. I'll give him a ring and confirm it. :tease:

Please tell me what experience FBFB even has to evaluate bf videos or be an expert on the subject.

None that I know of

It almost seems that an argument would be made agaianst any and all evidence.

No, RD is held to a higher standard - for darn good reason.

Master tracker that's funny

RD couldnt track a muddy dog accross the kitchen floor

:good::sarcastic:

Well 'I love Ponies' magazine is HUGE!!

People is bigger. What about TIME and National Geographic? Maybe they are too busy.

Edited by Melissa

JohnnyBigfoot said in this video: "Bigfooters are so desperate to get validation of their beliefs that they would follow a known hoaxer down a rabbithole.

He also brings up a valid point. Dyer claims that in 2009, he went behind this home depot and saw a bigfoot. Yet, in 2010 he loudly maintained that bigfoot doesn't exist. Which is a hell of a thing to say when you later claim that in 2009, you saw one

Edited by PsyShroom

My confidential source in England has just confirmed, Dyer's clip just made the cutting room floor!

Are you serious about this? If so, how would your source know?

Are you serious about this? If so, how would your source know?

She told me, the final cut was today. Video going to be uploaded tonight. That is all I can say or she might lose her job!

So the final cut is over - and there are images of RD all over the floor..... Does he show up at all? Maybe Minnow got tired of RD's "stuff" and cut him from the film for causing such a ruckus.. LOL.

What do you mean - Video is going to be uploaded tonight.. To the internet?

I once asked a state game official where I live, "If I killed a Bigfoot what would happen to me?" He stated that it would depend on the circumstances of the kill, but the state would definitely claim the animal as their state property. I would have to believe even though I do not live in Texas, that the state of Texas will not allow DR to claim this animal as his property if he truly did kill a Sasquatch.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE DYER CAMP. NO SHOW TONIGHT. :/

How will I sleep tonight.... Oh well, one less ranting video on the internet.. I can live with that. :)