Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Is this your favorite too?

http://www.iloveponi...ia/ponycare.jpg

Yes!! I am saving for the up and coming Bigfoot I love ponies movable limbs toys. Kind of like Barbie but with fur :)

BEST THREAD EVER....yet it moves too fast....to keep up, Think I am going tio have rto ask to have my hours cut here at work.

You should live in England Hawk and then your time now could be my time now which is more fun because its the evening!!

Jacki, I am trying to picture a Bigfoot Barbie....lol

However, that would be a unique jewelry piece, perhaps a pendant in sterling, with fine 14k gold wire as hair, in rose gold, or yellow, or white, pink gold is hard to alloy, but hope springs eternal!

edited by pb

Edited by people booger

Guest Thepattywagon

BEST THREAD EVER....yet it moves too fast....to keep up, Think I am going tio have rto ask to have my hours cut here at work.

Maybe for the sole purpose of upping one's post count, but aside from that, I couldn't disagree more.

Great pic, Skyla!

Rich I don't Mind your questions I referred too CNN as any major news network. Every body on this thread understood that. So your questions comes across as making fun...in otherwords trolling. If that was nothing your intention than we r cool a

One thing Rich is NOT is a troll. Again guys...try to resist any impulses to make PERSONAL comments here. MOD is a KNAT'S ARSE away from locking this thread.

Guest VioletX

you know what is even better Hawk, you did not miss anything at all today while you were working. Better take off early tomorrow though...

BREAKING NEWS!

DYER LEAKS IMAGE OF THE BODY!

lol, that is a full body shot of Matilda-eureka!

how about barbie and bigfoot?

hey has anyone ever played this? I didn't even know it existed. Sorry to get off topic...but I had to share. lol

LOL Thats Priceless LOL

Sorry Hawko. This is the worst thread ever. Don't think that BFF have ever had some of it's members manipulated in such a way. I guess the only positive is that when Dyer is done with his fun we'll have a few less lemmings to deal with here.

However, that would be a unique jewelry piece, perhaps a pendant in sterling, with fine 14k gold wire as hair, in rose gold, or yellow, or white, pink gold is hard to alloy, but hope springs eternal!

edited by pb

Gorgeous! I bought a glass bigfoot pendant the otherday from ebay! Not as nice sounding as the one you are describing though. :)

Ok Skyla...now you have me really wondering if one of those pics is a fantasy of yours...LOL

Yeah but trouble is...the bigfoot is a tad smaller than Barbie.........:(

Guest thermalman

Just like the blackwidow spider. The larger female eats the smaller male after they've procreated...........yikes! :o

Edited by thermalman

Just like the blackwidow spider. She eats the smaller male after they have procreated...........yikes! :o

Oooh Thermalman!! Have you got any flashy thingys or anything similar :maninlove: