Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Sorry Adam I will not ask you any more questions .

Rich I don't Mind your questions I referred too CNN as any major news network. Every body on this thread understood that. So your questions comes across as making fun...in otherwords trolling. If that was nothing your intention than we r cool a

Edited by adam2323

I don't know about you alll...just biding my time waiting for Derek to go out and the CNN report coming...soon?

What!! I cant wait to pick up my copy of 'I love ponies' magazine tomorrow. I think there will be a special pull out section :girlwacko:

Rich I don't Mind your questions I referred too CNN as any major news network. Every body on this thread understood that. So your questions comes across as making fun...in otherwords trolling. If that was nothing your intention than we r cool a

you accuse me of trolling thats fine no more comments to you from me

I don't know about you alll...just biding my time waiting for Derek to go out and the CNN report coming...soon?

The MiB squashed the CNN report... soon they will be coming to take the body away, with their little flashy thingies and all.

Master tracker that's funny

RD couldnt track a muddy dog accross the kitchen floor

Agreed Adam. Mr. Dyer has not been shown to be even a mediocre tracker to date. He is not the Worlds' Best BigFoot Tracker, He is NOT a MASTER TRACKER.

Rich, I would believe it if someone I trust says its real. Like Derek or Dr.Meldrum, or even a lot of the people on this thread. Just not Mr.Dyer or Mr. Allen. I would believe it if YOU saw it and said it was true. Thanks PB

I got a interesting email from the san antonio film comision today....seems there were. No permits issued for minnow films or any other film companies in or around the time of dyers camping trip....seems to me a documentry ffilm company would know permits are requiered for that

I'm finding that hard to accept. The person who set up the SA shoot was certainly no amateur.

The MiB squashed the CNN report... soon they will be coming to take the body away, with their little flashy thingies and all.

Flashy thingys??? Baby! Now your talking! ...Sorry Adam, I'am gonna stick with PSyShroom now :spiteful: