Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

All this stuff makes for great conversation and LOTS of good points are being made on both sides. It won't be long now...that's a given. That's what I find exhillariting about all this *drama*..we're gonna have a resolution...SOON.

All this stuff makes for great conversation and LOTS of good points are being made on both sides. It won't be long now...that's a given. That's what I find exhillariting about all this *drama*..we're gonna have a resolution...SOON.

I've been hearing "soon" for 2 months, so I won't hold my breath.

It was tied up when he left for work. He doesn't let the dog run free. It's throat was cut while it was tied up. Not cut then tied up lol.

Dogs throat was cut and it was tied up...that's a THREAT move to me.

well i guess we have a suspect for dyers car vandalism.......hmmmm the plot thickens.

It was tied up when he left for work. He doesn't let the dog run free. It's throat was cut while it was tied up. Not cut then tied up lol.

Yes...that to me is intimidation move. Bizzare though.

Yes... sooner than you think.

I said he threatened to Kill RD because he believes RD killed his Dog.

No proof of RD killing the dog. So its a wild claim is it not?

Right so wanting to Kill RD which HE SAID. is just because he might have killed his dog.

This could be why minnow freaked?

Guest Thepattywagon

I think they should check for doggie DNA under the fingernails of Dyer's stinksquatch. It's a known fact that Bigfoots can slit a dog's throat with their sharp nails.

My super secret squirrel source said eleventy billion.

and

Zigoapex:

You can't have the objects of power in your basement, they must be fakes! MIne are clearly real because I say they are. You are an ancient object of power hoaxer!!!

St. G-

On the surface you hear the story of RD killing a BF and bringing the BODY to Vegas and think ok.

But when you break it down to the details on how this could be achieved it defies logic.

The believers are hanging their hats on a tent video, which can be disproved using simple mathematical calculations. They are also buying into Musky's statements, no matter how many versions of it he has stated.

The non crowd sees the story and its details defying logic, things and events could not have happened with out one little tweet getting out and the many miss statements made by the dynamic duo.

And so on we go entangled in this whole story nitpicking every word and how it's perceived. So folks climb aboard this merry go round it will only stop when the ring master Rick wants it too end

Edited by Joey Rebar