Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I am curious He says the shooting is on the Film.

Can't someones contact here who says the RD footage hit the editing floor ask if the Shooting was actually on the film? That should be very easy for this inside source to tell someone with out loosing there job.

Ihyland,

I am sure your inside source would love you calling there company they work for a two bit film company.

^^^ :laugh:

I am sure your inside source would love you calling there company they work for a two bit film company.

Name a film they won an award on? They were in the run for donations! Comeon?

Ronn1

I agree with you. If the film as IHLyda says is in the editing floor now. The would want to follow this to the end of the Hoax if they were using RD in the Hoax part of the film.

The wouldn't be editing the film now they would be following him around.

Question:

How would one find out if Minnow films has filmed anything in Las Vegas?

It's my understanding that Minnow has not done any more active filming on this story since they packed their bags and went home.

Yes..but they haven't CONTINUED to film or be active with Dyer since the incident...and THAT's when most of the so called *HOAX* has taken place...namely MUSKY the *SHILL* interview. Sure...I guess they could ge a vid of the interview..but you would want Musky's visit on FILM to make this more *real* in the documentary. I don't buy that thesis, since they would have to stick with Dyer to the END to make a credible film based on his ability to hoax the public.

No one has debunked the video yet. If they have...let me know who has done this with a link.

Ronn1 has spoken

Go to all the other blogs! Dude, it is a fake! Ok, so FBFB said it is #2 of all time, pm me and I will share who said that! Lol

Edited by chelefoot
To remove derogatory remark

Name a film they won an award on? They were in the run for donations! Comeon?

What winning an award makes a film better company better?

I thought you had inside source? Shouldn't you be able to ask them about the shooting in the film? Since RD says its on camera.

Minnow has gone on to garner both critical acclaim and award recognition, with films such as the BAFTA nominated Scenes from a Teenage Killing, and high profile Afghanistan seriesFighting on the Frontline. Continuing to grow, Minnow works with all the major UK broadcasters to reach an ever wider audience across documentary-genres, whilst still maintaining a distinctive, emotive style

http://www.minnowfilms.co.uk/

Well seems they were Nominated and won some items so I guess that makes them better than a two-bite film company huh

LOL JACKI are google fu is awesome

Edited by CathMcmillan

If RD and his pals actually DID have a SASSY body why wouldn't they send a frigging LIMO and a LEAR jet to pick up Meldrum and any other SCIENTIST or reputable researcher? Why all the fighting and delays about NDA's, paperwork, this and that? It makes NO SENSE. Put yourself in the position of having the body, wouldn't you want the most reliable and reputable scientist and observers you could get to come in and verify what you have? I know I would. The value of your SASSY would increase 100 fold in about 15 minutes of that group walking out and saying "it's REAL." When all is said and done, the bottom line is that it's about MONEY, pure and simple. I wouldn't care how much I disliked someone or what they called me, if I could make MULTIPLE MILLIONS of dollars and get credibility for my actions beyond my wildest dreams, I would send them whatever they wanted to pick them up and I would agree to any and every stipulation they made to get them there to verify my SASSY BODY. You wouldn't go through all this garbage back and forth for all these weeks and months, especially if you are the kind of Dirtbag Narcissist that RD is.

The fact that nothing like this has happened or Minnow Films hasn't made any kind of statement or orchestrated a strategic LEAK of info about what they have on their hands shows that this is nothing but a giant movie PR stunt. Didn't you all see "The Blair Witch Project?"

Nalajr

Yeah, a real household name. Nominated?

If RD and his pals actually DID have a SASSY body why wouldn't they send a frigging LIMO and a LEAR jet to pick up Meldrum and any other SCIENTIST or reputable researcher? Why all the fighting and delays about NDA's, paperwork, this and that? It makes NO SENSE. Put yourself in the position of having the body, wouldn't you want the most reliable and reputable scientist and observers you could get to come in and verify what you have? I know I would. The value of your SASSY would increase 100 fold in about 15 minutes of that group walking out and saying "it's REAL." When all is said and done, the bottom line is that it's about MONEY, pure and simple. I wouldn't care how much I disliked someone or what they called me, if I could make MULTIPLE MILLIONS of dollars and get credibility for my actions beyond my wildest dreams, I would send them whatever they wanted to pick them up and I would agree to any and every stipulation they made to get them there to verify my SASSY BODY. You wouldn't go through all this garbage back and forth for all these weeks and months, especially if you are the kind of Dirtbag Narcissist that RD is.

The fact that nothing like this has happened or Minnow Films hasn't made any kind of statement or orchestrated a strategic LEAK of info about what they have on their hands shows that this is nothing but a giant movie PR stunt. Didn't you all see "The Blair Witch Project?"

Nalajr

No we have put ourselves out on a limb. With RD and a rib tacked to it!

How did I learn it? Leave room to save face, well.

Here it is!

Break out the koolade!

Oh, BTW Jacki, her name is Nicole.

Yeah, a real household name. Nominated?

So now its not good? I am confused. I mean a statement was made that they are no good because they never won an award. We show they have. But since you never heard the movie or the award its no good?

I am confused.

Ihlyda,

So will you be able to contact your source(Nicole) at that two-bit film company she works for and her if the shooting was in the film and is that what got cut out.

Also you may ask her what awards the company won.

Edited by CathMcmillan

So now its not good? I am confused. I mean a statement was made that they are no good because they never won an award. We show they have. But since you never heard the movie or the award its no good?

I am confused.

Ihlyda,

So will you be able to contact your source(Nicole) at that two-bit film company she works for and her if the shooting was in the film and is that what got cut out.

I will

I will

Do you ask this via E-mail? If so we would all love to see the e-mail. can post the text and take a screen shot and block out the names if at all possible.

Thank you.