Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Carefull...mod is watching. They closed the other thread for comments like this. Just a heads up. Nothing personal.

Sorry Ronnie not.attacking you just strongly pointing out the reason people commit hoaxes is to get attention. That's all he wants if people would stop believing him and supporting him than he doesn't have the vehicle to do.what he does. Serious researchers KNOW. he is fabricating this AGAIN!

Yep, MM has tweeted that Matilda is real!!

@mspstomper, which one, JB or JA?

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Yea Bill said he's seen the whole video and also.said we would not be impressed!

I'm following up on the email... if it is true, it will put the final nail in the lid of this hoax's coffin.

Blimey mate! You sound like 'Q' from James Bond. Have you a laptop that has a secret weapon embedded inside it and when you press the 'return' key anyone sitting next to you gets ejected across the room?

..or are you just waiting for a boring old email... :codemafia:

Edited by JackiLB

Guest VioletX

lol Jacki!! Let me know when Psyshroom gets the scoop, I am going out in the brrrrrr cold.

Edited by VioletX

Guest flycatch

RD is at the airport, on his way home from Minneapolis, that was a very brief trip!

Either he sold his gun or met with Fb guys, where do they live?

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

OK V whats up? Name your source or better yet your relationship to parties making these claims...Or is this just speculation on your part

Thanks for all the warm greetings! I've been so busy the past few days I've only been able to pop in and see what was new. ( nothing apparently lol )

Has a date actually been scheduled yet for RD to see the "body" yet? Tick Tock.....

RD is at the airport, on his way home from Minneapolis, that was a very brief trip!

interesting developement...Thanks!

Guest VioletX

[

OK V whats up? Name your source or better yet your relationship to parties making these claims...Or is this just speculation on your part

oh sorry I only had a few seconds to post earlier, that was just on his FB page, the second post is based on earlier speculations, he had been showing pix of his rifle before he got on the plane earlier this am.

Edited by VioletX

Guest DantheMan

Dantheman,

Unless the homeless people were afraid of being run out by LE... They could have heard the shots - but simply chose to ignore it.

who said the homeless would have called LE. Look like there are residences within ear shot of there too! In reality though you bring up a good point!

Jack Barnes is in Minneapolis, Minn.

http://www.redorbit....deos-from-fbfb/

http://matthewsharp.tumblr.com/page/3

Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) January 26, 2013

Facebook/FindBigfoot (FB/FB), the social network for Bigfoot research releases its list of the “Top 10 Trending Bigfoot Videos.â€

While the team at FB/FB analyzes Bigfoot videos submitted by Facebook Fans and ranks them based on morphology, they also study the page views of their videos. “Fans sometimes have their own favorite Bigfoot videos,†said Jack Barnes, Chief Video Analyst for FB/FB. “We can’t ignore those Bigfoot videos that get the most shares and page views.â€

The second link alludes to Barnes comming from Minnesota

The Team

- Minnesota

Jack Barnes he founder of FBFB.

Edited by ronn1

100 to1 odds, i'd take a bet on just about anything,

But when it comes to freezer boy, even at a 1,000,000 to 1, I still wouldn't put a dollar on the table :)

For me to even entertain the idea of the most elusive creature on the planet, being shot by this half-wit in his fruit of the loop, yellow stained panties,

his $8.00 K-mart blue light special rifle, accessorized with a variable 0 to .5 powered acme scope, and his pre WW II army surplus ammo, I would

have to be on an IV drip of Jack Daniels 24/7 for at least a year...

This pretty much sums it up.

Guest DantheMan

Yes..but many claim Musky didn't even know him. It's apparent Musky is prone to hyperbole...that's doesn't negate his testimony here.

Does more to negate his testimony than it does to validate his testimony!

Robert Lindsy Just posted a blogspot 2012-02-21 and Jacki And ViX get shouts out.

That's funny..I wouldn't throw logic out the window either. For me it's partially intuition and my gut. But the Musky testimony was the tipping point , since the *logic* for BF NOT existing was very compelling. It still surprises me how the majority here discard (dismiss) what I perceive to be very powerful and compelling testimony from Musky as far as seeing a convincing *body*. Yes I considered the shill thesis and it's untenable to me. Call it what you like..intuition...the *gestalt* as Linsay puts it..whatever. I fell very strongly about this. Should this be true..there are going to be a lot of people here in a very awkward position, since many have made statements that are very sarcastic in tone to those who don't hold their point of view.

Guest VioletX

Jack Barnes is in Minneapolis, Minn.

high five Ronn1!

That confirms on atleast one point. :keeporder:

Edited by VioletX