Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Again..the ONLY other crime worthy of investigation is shooting and killing an animal he wasn't authorized to kill AND/OR is has no right to possess it either.

I smell a RED HERRING folks. But, if there is anything to this>>>>Adam has told us Dyer has a body.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

Marshals indicates assets gotten through illegal activity, unless he's already labeled a fugitive. This did take an interesting turn.

Are you saying something unrelated to the Bigfoot etc, njjohn?

I am not privy to the complete Investigation and I dont want to be. Marshal are not involved per say my buddy called down there and TX LE agencies are talking with LV LE officers.

• Upvote 1

Actually just the opposite cant elaborate inside info ongoing investigation

please...me and V already did the source thingy ....stop while your ahead

Guest VioletX

I am not privy to the complete Investigation and I dont want to be. Marshal are not involved per say my buddy called down there and TX LE agencies are talking with LV LE officers.

Is it your opinion that this is related to the body or something that involves fraud or even bribery?

it's all part of the game I guess......well thats what my source says anyways

your source rocks, btw.

Are you saying something unrelated to the Bigfoot etc, njjohn?

No, I'm just stating what duties of Marshals would be. They usually only handle certain types of crime.

Again..the ONLY other crime worthy of investigation is shooting and killing an animal he wasn't authorized to kill AND/OR is has no right to possess it either.

I smell a RED HERRING folks. But, if there is anything to this>>>>Adam has told us Dyer has a body.

Interpret anyway you want Ronn I have told you what I have been informed of by my associates. I am not going to ask them what they are investigating thats not cool. But I dont think its for having a body of any kind

Guest VioletX

No, I'm just stating what duties of Marshals would be. They usually only handle certain types of crime.

Adam said Marshals not involved...?