Bigfoots Just Want The Organs Of A Deer?

Like MANY 'facts' in bigfooting, it's a concensus idea built from many random observations that people created to explain observations from a very broad range. It's not a fact. Some people just believe it's so. Therefore, since it can't be refuted (or proven), people accept that it must be true.

Watching Finding Bigfoot and just curious. How does MM know that BF only wants the organs of a deer?

Organs are rich in vitamins and protein.

With that said, if your wasting the rest of the animal and only harvesting the organs? You need to harvest a much greater number of deer to eat only those select portions. Doesn't seem very likely either by conservation reports or a good survival strategy.

Admin

Going for the Organs first is a Rule of Thumb among Predators. Its like humans going for the inside of an Oreo. LOL

MM is correct, there is evidence that they only eat the organs and it came from deer found near sightings with broken necks and missing organs. This wasn't discovered by the BFRO.

Going for the Organs first is a Rule of Thumb among Predators. Its like humans going for the inside of an Oreo. LOL

Well I'll never look at a cookie the same way again. :o

MM is correct, there is evidence that they only eat the organs and it came from deer found near sightings with broken necks and missing organs. This wasn't discovered by the BFRO.

I think any predator the size of a panther or bobcat might leave a similar carcass. When I lived in CT, I found one in the woods behind my house. Insides gone but all else left behind. I had seen a bobcat now and again out there. Good thing I had my chihuahua to keep me safe though : D

They will Grab what they need and heer is what i have to show:You can see how the back quaters were just ripped off and the necks are broken and the kill was fresh when i found them.

post-482-0-26619100-1362017450_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-17045000-1362017472_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-16431100-1362017494_thumb.jpg

Edited by julio126

I think any predator the size of a panther or bobcat might leave a similar carcass. When I lived in CT, I found one in the woods behind my house. Insides gone but all else left behind.

Maybe it was a Sasquatch behind your house. Bobcats usually prey on rabbit size game.

what about testicles?

If I were to find a fresh kill with missing organs I'd leave the site as quickly and safely as possible. Some predators come back for seconds (and thirds). I wouldn't want to be around in such a situation.