Bigfoots Just Want The Organs Of A Deer?

Guest Thepattywagon

According to the "World's Greatest Bigfoot Tracker", ( Rick Dyer) the ribs are their favorite. In fact, they'll even come back for seconds.

Some great pics, Julio. Wow!

In the book Impossible Visits, there was a claim that one deer was found with the entrails removed. From what I remember the hide was torn around the neck and the creature must have reached down between the ribs and pulled the goods out. I would imagine it would depend how plentiful food is and what their calorie requirement is for that time of year.

Guest Schmiml

My smart-a** response is this: Sasquatch isn't going to be interested in using anything more than what he can eat. There is no evidence that BF uses bone for weaponry or stock, hide for shelter or clothing, so he would be eating any meat product available to him on the carcass.

My polite side agrees with the idea that organ meats are rich in vitamins and protein.

:girlwerewolf:

I read some stuff on this subject. And was intreged by the leaving of so much meat.

But then if food is plentiful it makes sense to just take the juicy nutritious tasty bits then move on to the next kill.

My kids do the same with sandwiches devouring the soft centres and leaving the crusts because the are well fed and a picky.

Perhaps they take more of the meat when times are hard.

Guest miller44

I am always amazed at how selective the apex preditors are. Eagles and Hawks especially when you see them eat prey probably spit out 80% of what they get when they rip the prey's body apart. Bears fishing also are incrediblly selective; many just eat the brain of a fish and leave the rest to spoil.

I've even heard it said about large sharks that it is actually counter-productive for them to eat a human, because we have so little fat, it actually costs a large shark more calories to attack and consume us than we can provied it nutritionally.

Going for the Organs first is a Rule of Thumb among Predators. Its like humans going for the inside of an Oreo. LOL

I think you've named it...

Forever more the taking of organs and leaving large sections of meat should be called "The Oreo Principal"

They will Grab what they need and heer is what i have to show:You can see how the back quaters were just ripped off and the necks are broken and the kill was fresh when i found them.

Really now! We were here properly talking and guessing and pontificating and you come on here dumping clear documented evidence to share. Geesh, some people...

Guest zenmonkey

Organs are rich in vitamins and protein.

With that said, if your wasting the rest of the animal and only harvesting the organs? You need to harvest a much greater number of deer to eat only those select portions. Doesn't seem very likely either by conservation reports or a good survival strategy.

Couldn't of said it better myself!

As said before, it is going to depend on the current availability of food. Look at bears fishing for salmon - they often only eat the heads, skin and any roe - the most nutritious parts. Eating the vitamin rich organs first/only fits within what we know of other animals in the natural world.

The issue I have is MM and others saying "yeah, they do that" or "yeah, they do this" when we have little evidence and no proof of any of it. Are there any reports of someone witnessing this happening? Or just circumstantial evidence of organless carcasses in areas of reported activity? Has anyone found organless carcasses in areas other than where activity has been reported? I have a goat that eats meat - I've witnessed it. But I'm not quite ready to proclaim that goats are carnivores.

Really now! We were here properly talking and guessing and pontificating and you come on here dumping clear documented evidence to share. Geesh, some people...

Well do you see any one else posting any any clear documented evidence?

I'm keen to see any documented evidence that a sasquatch is responsible for the kills.

what about testicles?

A quick biology lesson: These glands are nutritional organs. Believe it or not they're not just for BF, many humans enjoy eating them also.

I have read a piece a while back where the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society had clear photographic evidence.

A quick biology lesson: These glands are nutritional organs. Believe it or not they're not just for BF, many humans enjoy eating them also.

I have read a piece a while back where the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society had clear photographic evidence.

Clear photographic evidence of what exactly? Do you have a link?

And yes, just go to Eagle Idaho in July for the World's Largest Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed - affectionately known as the "Eagle nut feed."