Bigfoots Just Want The Organs Of A Deer?

Clear photographic evidence of what exactly? Do you have a link?

I'd really have to do some searching to find it. Maybe some of the forum members from the PBS could show us.

Julio, just so you know. I'm not trying to take the spot light off your evidence. I think the photo's you brought are some of the best evidence I've seen in a long time.

Guest peter
A quick biology lesson: These glands are nutritional organs. Believe it or not they're not just for BF, many humans enjoy eating them also.

no reports then? I don't think this was a human or a small critter as the hide was peeled from the body starting at the base of the tail down through the legs to the penis and the testicles were missing no other damage was done to the stomach cavity.

There has been many times I have driven by in daylight mind you and have seen blach figures walking the edge of corn fields. These figures always seem to be holding some thing brown under their arms but since i was on a freeway coming back from a area of research was unable to go back.But the insananity in me is that i see it over an over but I never do nothing about it.

Here is a chance that i can get actual photograph of them carrying of deer from fields.The reason i asked that question was to motivate others to post their evidence.Although I cannot prove that these deer were not killed by bigfoot these dee hind quaters were not cut off with a knife but were ripped away from the body itself.I am sure if it was poachers They would not have left the whole bodies.I was there since the early morning and those kills were fresh and that day I do believe that I did have encountere with these creatures but since i do not keep notes I cannot say.

The kills were done In Michigan Eastern part.

Kerry

No Problem

Guest thermalman

Going for the Organs first is a Rule of Thumb among Predators. Its like humans going for the inside of an Oreo. LOL

Agreed. Clean up of the carcass comes later. Wolf packs are an example, where the Alpha male getting first dibs of the kill, which usually involves the devouring of the innards. The rest of the pack gets the other parts of the kill, steak, ribs, rump, brain etc. The predators will come back over time to finish their kill once the meat has tenderized through aging. By then, many other scavengers have joined the buffet.

Not to mention - read Moneymaker's article I put up, the guy had lucid moments once upon a time - organ meats are a power-packed, voluminous, and easy to digest food source, choicer, particularly in winter, than tough-to-chew muscle tissue (which we use cooking to make more palatable).

It might well be worth a predator's while to take the big organs and be done.

Edited by DWA

Guest Cervelo

It doesn't appear to me that the deer was killed at that location are there roads close by?

Looks to me like a road kill that got cut in half and then dropped off.

Here's a kill site I looked at recently, see the bloody "footprints"....

71CD59C7-2F7A-4D7E-9D38-DFDA09FA732A-207-00000188476215C4.jpg

Interesting discussion. Even though I'm in the "more likely than not" category on BF, I'm wary of drawing any hard conclusions just on the state of these carcasses. ANY predator is going to go for the juicy bits first, as maximizing energy returned on energy invested rules the animal kingdom. Recently I saw a wildlife documentary showing how biologists put up IF cameras around an elephant carcass to document the scavenging/decomposition process. The first animal on the scene was a hyena. With no other way in, the hyena drove its head up the elephant's anus. (gotta do what you gotta do) and it makes sense. Why wast valuable calories gnawing through a hide when you can get right to the good stuff? I would expect a BF to follow no different path, but still....do these deer kill pictures confirm this? I'm not so sure.

But here's the perfect example of looking at the totality of the evidence and making reasonable conclusions. We know from they encounter reports that BF are drawn to hunters' kills, don't we? We've found a correlation between deer populations and habitat where BF have been spotted, right? Some reports have document sightings with/around deer carcasses. There is some compelling photo evidence showing unusual piles of what you can only describe as "organized" deer bones in areas BF have been spotted. If you were an apex predator in a deer-rich environment (and we are, btw) what would you go after? Put it all together it spells d-i-n-n-e-r.

I'd say MM "knows" to the extent all of this evidence suggests, and it is pretty darned compelling.

Edited by WSA

The pics are certainly interesting but of course we are back into the realms of sheer assumption.

As for Moneymaker. His enthusiasm is commendable but I struggle with some of his 'statements' surrounding the subject. Undoubtedly MM should be well placed to harvest the very best of info and analysis but he succeeds in coming across as being heavily opinionated and sounding as if he's making it up as he goes along.

Guest Thepattywagon

I'd be more interested to know how the deer ended up with broken necks than what parts of them were missing/consumed.

Guest peter

I don’t get the twisted leg thing, is he implying that BF somehow grabs the leg of a passing deer twists it rendering it immobile so as to snap the neck easily? A rear leg maybe but I’ve seen a 3 legged deer(damaged front) run and it was keeping up with the rest of the heard ok.

I do think BF up a tree next to a deer trail could drop down on an unsuspecting deer and snap the neck very easily and something I heard one in the woods at night leads me to think they’re capable of working in tandem to hunt deer.

Edited by peter

I would also like to know how all these kills have broken necks?

In Africa, when a lion takes down a four legged animal it instinctively goes for the neck first, but does this break the neck?

What I see about eating the meat that is high in protien is that it is harder to digest.That kinda meat stays longer in one belly which means that one does not need to look for food for weeks.Why would we eat something that would just digest right away if we can have something in our stomachs that will last their until the next meal is found.Sure we can eat the liver and heart and what ever other gut part you can think of and sure that is a rapid protien source but we can also use other parts of the creature as well.If we are going to understand these creatures we have to think of what they might do and what we might do since we are both bipedal.But sure as heck do not think alike and never will.

What I see about eating the meat that is high in protien is that it is harder to digest.That kinda meat stays longer in one belly which means that one does not need to look for food for weeks.Why would we eat something that would just digest right away if we can have something in our stomachs that will last their until the next meal is found.Sure we can eat the liver and heart and what ever other gut part you can think of and sure that is a rapid protien source but we can also use other parts of the creature as well.If we are going to understand these creatures we have to think of what they might do and what we might do since we are both bipedal.But sure as heck do not think alike and never will.

Did you inspect the deer bodies for any odd looking hairs i.e., not deer hairs.....