Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

We are no closer to finding Sasquatch, why is nobody making a real effort to find it? We waste so muvh monru om useless projects, like how cow farts affect global warming, when we can be searching for the beast

Guest Woodenbong

There are a few researcher with evidence that hasn't come to light, these guys don't frequent the forums. They no what they have and will bring it out when the feel the time is right. There isn't any hurry to out the big guy.

As for not making an effort, thats a pretty stupid thing to say, there are plenty of us guys out the busting our ass doing the hard yards.

Edited by Woodenbong

SSR Team

Why would not " finding " a Sasquatch be worrying to you ??

I "found" one knocking on the roof of the shed behind my house last night, & "found" another one answering him from the woods.

...but that doesn't count since I don't have detailed video & DNA from the guilty parties.

They're easy to find, just hard to prove that you found them.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

First,thank you for the welcomes!I have been apart of other groups&they

Drained me of all my info then left me for dead!I'll touch more on that

If asked.My sightings were here in Iowa&there has been a history of odd sightings

In this area for over 70yrs!,but was always kept whithin the towns tight lipped community.

If anyone knows of other searchers from Iowa,please have them contact me.I'm looking for a

Person to do research with in my area that can be trusted.I'm always getting calls from big reacerch

Groups wanting to bring "Teams"to research the area.

They flood the area like FBI agents!

Got my curiosity with your thread title.

Are any of your experiences posted someplace that can be read?

Guest Knuck

Preachin' to the choir Sasfooty. While I was sitting here on the computer last night, one of my guys was on the deck knocking on my glass door right in front of me. I spread the hanging blinds, and waved. Business as usual around here. ;) -Knuck

Knuck and Sasfooty, I might suggest for you selecting one of the folling three items...

main-811.jpgaiptek_pocketdv_8900_camcorder.jpgoreos-4.jpg

The first two are of course for shooting the Bigfoots making house calls on you, the last are what you will need to soothe John Cartwright's rage at claiming to have Bigfoot visiting your homes without any sort of proof or reliable evidence.

Knuck, I know I need to stop preaching, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Kitakaze, I guess my problem is having the wrong kind of camera.... :mellow:

Notice that it is well used.

Camera.jpg?t=1299082226

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Yes,go to the BFRO site under Iowa sightings,buchanan county.

The BFRO is one ORG.that has lost my trust&respect.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

High tech is always the answer,just knowing how to use what ya got

(and I'm not saying you don't)can be the answer.

I have great sounds& video captured from my smart phone.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Yes, there are people making a huge effort, and yes this will be the most significant year in Sasquatch research.

I do not know about everyone else, but I have spent the last five years on a full time basis looking for the animal. By 'full time', I am talking about 40+ hours a week put into the search. The problem as I have seen it is that most everyone isn't in a position to spend more than 40 hours a week in the bush looking for the Sasquatch. Since 1998, while searching the mountains in and around Harrison lake, I have found good tracks in some of the most remote places ... in one case the tracks were only minutes old. A photo of one of the tracks will be in an upcoming book by Chris Murphy .... along with Thomas Steenburg. In 2003, I actually saw one of these creatures for a few seconds from behind and to the side.

What won't help in the search for the Sasquatch is people merely sitting at their computer day in and day out .... get out into the bush when ever possible. There is no magic to having an encounter with one of these creatures ... all one needs to do is to be at the right place at the right time. When I saw the one I did in 2003 - it was that very thing that allowed me to see it.

Below is a track found when Tom Steenburg, myself, and Chrissy Schmurr entered Ruby Creek where a hunter had an encounter. I had been there the day before with the hunter while he and another fellow, heavily armed, had entered the area looking for evidence of the creature he had his encounter with only the day before. The hunter and his companion never found any tracks and had no intentions of going back. It was only my talking Steenburg and Schmurr to see the location that led to Tom actually coming across three prints along the general path around the bog where the hunter had heard the animal passing through as it left the area. (see image below)

PICT0003.jpg

Note: I had always been critical of cast that showed 'splayed toes', but on this day I learned that it does happen and where it happened had shown me why the toes were splayed.

Bill Miller

Bigfoot Field Research

Guest Bigfoothunter

Knuck and Sasfooty, I might suggest for you selecting one of the folling three items...

main-811.jpgaiptek_pocketdv_8900_camcorder.jpgoreos-4.jpg

The first two are of course for shooting the Bigfoots making house calls on you, the last are what you will need to soothe John Cartwright's rage at claiming to have Bigfoot visiting your homes without any sort of proof or reliable evidence.

If one feels that the Sasquatch and/or its evidence is make believe and some part of a hoax, then why not after they have voiced their thoughts .... they not refrain from making non-evidentiary post showing cookies and such? It's almost as if they have some odd agenda other than caring to seriously evaluate the evidence, especially when those opinions are never really accompanied with close scientific scrutiny of the evidence before them. Granted that there are plenty of ridiculous claims made that are said to be Sasquatch related and certainly about every film on Youtube is a good example of this, but I usually figure that those people also have an agenda in somehow trying to make themselves look to be at the forefront of this field of research. However, there are times when the evidence and the circumstances of how it was recovered deserves more then just an off-the-cuff meaningless remark.

Bill Miller

Bigfoot Field Research

Edited by Bigfoothunter

• masterbarber locked this topic