Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Yes,you look like someone from the show.& yes,I will get a pic up for you 2morrow.Evreyone have a good night 4am comes fast for me!

Guest COGrizzly

I hope it ain't the gay guy. :mellow:

I'll be looking forward to seeing your pics..........thanks.

Hilariososos

I would appreciate just one unambiguous pic of a bf from the people claiming contact just about everyday, make one on photoshop I don't care. I am just so tired of "Yeah they were back again yesterday running around my yard but I was just too tired to take a pic." And then comes the anger and the "I don't have to prove anything to you cause I know." My BS meter has been redlining on this stuff so long I've blown my engine.

Guest Knuck

Knuck

Do you have any photos of the business as usual?

No MonkeyStomp I don't. I wish I did. Not for proof for anyone else, just something to see when they aren't around. As I've stated before, I don't expect to be beleived by anyone not here witnessing it for themselves. (I don't want to jeopardize the amount of trust I enjoy with them now.) I realize that others don't understand how that works. With all the good research going on, someone WILL get the "money shot". It just won't be me. Have a good one!-Knuck

I would appreciate just one unambiguous pic of a bf from the people claiming contact just about everyday, make one on photoshop I don't care. I am just so tired of "Yeah they were back again yesterday running around my yard but I was just too tired to take a pic." And then comes the anger and the "I don't have to prove anything to you cause I know." My BS meter has been redlining on this stuff so long I've blown my engine.

Thank you, thank you, thank you....! I thought it was only me...

You've expressed my sentiments exactly....

This isnt directed at anyone specifically but I am SOOOO TIRED of hearing the following...

"its a trust thing, you wouldnt understand"

blah blah blah...

You know its one thing when people jump all over someone who's claimed to have a sighting/encounter- the "ran across the road", or "saw it in the woods" or what I and many people would consider a "typical" encounter of one of these creatures (if any sighting could be considered typical??), but its quite another thing to take offense when your claiming that BF comes and has coffee with you every morning, then engages in a game of frisbee with your dogs, and then stretches out next to you on the ole chaise lounger on the deck.....

I'm sorry but any sighting at all is extraordinary, rare, and possibly a one in a zillion/once in a lifetime opportunity... some of the things people claim, well I guess the only thing that I can say is that those making way above and beyond extraordinary claims shouldnt be surprised when people ask the tough questions or want proof/evidence.

And sadly, the answers are always sooo similar, and sound very cliche' to me at this point...

I'm not a skeptic, am a believer, have had one "A" encounter in my life (and dont expect to ever again), and taking all that into consideration, there's still a limit to what I'll believe.... (without evidence that is).

your mileage may vary.....

Art

Guest ajciani

Yes,very close to that.Some of the "bends"will also have other sticks clearly placed on top in a X?

I'm talking 50 or more in a 250 acre area.

You mean, like this?

post-148-080184800 1299139221_thumb.jpg

No way that was natural.

Guest Woodenbong

I tend to agree with the above 2 posts, there are far to many sightings in the USA and so little evidence. Surely there is someone on this forum that has the hairy guys around for tea and scones, can somehow get some type of photographic evidence or a specimen of hair, skin blood etc.

If these animals frequent properties as often as they do they are obviosly predicatable. That should be there undoing. we know who they are

So why is it that the people having these daily encounters can't come up with the goods, there are a few on this forum that continually boast about such contact with these animals. I won't name names, we know who they are.

I can't see any truth in much of what is said from these contributors to the forum.

Guest Woodenbong

Look im not an admin, or mod, but I really hate seeing stuff like this....

You can disagree or take umbrage with what he said without resorting to this...

And furthermore- his point was not individuals like yourself (and many others) who walk the trails, place cameras, and exert alot of effort in the hopes of capturing the "holy grail" so to speak....

I believe his reference was to the never ending amount of $$ that our government and private scientific research groups will waste on BS studies... that ultimately mean little or nothing to anyone....

Obviously this field of research (BF) would be easier to undertake with even a portion of the federal dollars that are wasted each year studying Ketchup, and Cow Farts, and etc etc etc... and it IS frustrating when some of those dollars could go to proving/disproving this creatures existence... Even if some people would find it as useless as the study of Ketchup....

thats my .02 cents

Your mileage may vary.....

Art

Art,

I should have used a better word, didn't mean to offend

Cheers

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

I agree with you guys for the most part,with all the claimed daily sightings & no pics or sound clips?

As I said I have had 2 close sightings & a dozen or so could of beens?,in a 25yr.time.

What I'm saying is to the ones on this fourm useing it as a way to pass time or hoax things up

Just to get a reply,please stop!I joined up to learn more even if it means taking flack I will learn from it.

One more thing,I REALLY don't have to prove myself I have a bronze & silver star I proved myself long ago.

I'll get that pic.up this PM gotta get back to work!

I haven't seen anybody here claiming to have frisbee games, or tea on the patio with BF. Looks like to me that the detractors have to enhance everything to make it appear that the ones that have regular encounters are claiming "extraordinary" stuff.

Seems like you are the ones that are making the BS meters peg out with your wild claims. If you don't want to believe us, that's fine, but don't put BS words in our mouths.

And about the evidence. I have posted numerous vocals & pictures. Apparently you haven't seen them, & that's not my fault. Maybe you should look around a little before you start claiming that we aren't offering any evidence.

Cliches' become cliches' because they are true. If all the accounts were different, you would be yelling that they were all different & therefore not true.

And, yeah, it is a trust thing. Why should we take a chance on ruining what we have going on just to satisfy the curiosity of people that we don't even know, that would never believe what we showed them anyway, & who do nothing but ridicule us?

Sorry, but that doesn't make me want to show anything else I have.

Edited by Sasfooty

You mean, like this?

post-148-080184800 1299139221_thumb.jpg

No way that was natural.

Probably not natural, unless a few boy scouts making a shelter counts as natural.

We used to make natural structures when I was in scouts all the time.

The BFRO led me to belive that if I turned over any & all info on my sightings & findings

That in return they would put me intouch with someone to teach me how to be a better searcher

& show me what equipment to buy that would be cutting edge.I handed over info the pros would of killed for!

After I did so,I never heard from them again.

It looks like your report to them was, what ... seven years ago? When did you turn over your info to the investigators, and why did you wait so long to seek help elsewhere?

Just curious.

Edited by Splash7
To fix quote tags.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Chris thank you for your service & SEMPER FI! I know that's not your branch,but we fight as one.

I joined a group a year after the BFRO called

NASA,North American Sasquatch Association.it was great at first

We pounded the ground a lot & I learned a lot,but a few of the members wanted to turn it into a

Worthless union type thing,members paying dues.Well 6 people walked out of that meeting & never

Came back leaving 3 people,2yrs.later it was history.

Drew,I'm not as closed minded as some people are here it could of been human made not sure?

They went to a lot of work,there is atleast 50 of them made.In the middle of a the timber & river bottom.

• masterbarber locked this topic