Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Sasfooty,you are also correct why waste time trying to prove "it".

If you are a TRUE knower everything else doesn't matter!just agree

With them then they have no reason to fill our air with toxic blowby!

Guest fenris

And, yeah, it is a trust thing. Why should we take a chance on ruining what we have going on just to satisfy the curiosity of people that we don't even know, that would never believe what we showed them anyway, & who do nothing but ridicule us?

Sorry, but that doesn't make me want to show anything else I have.

that is the catch 22 of habituation, there seems to be the inevitabel struggle between thos eclaiming to have something going, but it's a sensitive thing and those with a sense of entitlement who wnat the proof. While I am a proof purist, were I to have that definitive "now I know" moment beyond what I have already experienced, I wouldnt be rushing to a web forum to share, I simply wouldn't oew that to anyone.

The last thing I might potentially want is the attention of those who exploit or mishandle, be it the opposing sprectrums of Biscardi to the well meaning of fallible Meldrum and academia.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Ok now that Dr.Wisenhymer has spoken I have to eat my "High tech isn't always better"words!,I'm trying to post the pic I promised.

I will be sending via smart phone,any tips on how to do so? Any help from friend or foe would be great!

Guest Sallaranda

Ok now that Dr.Wisenhymer has spoken I have to eat my "High tech isn't always better"words!,I'm trying to post the pic I promised.

I will be sending via smart phone,any tips on how to do so? Any help from friend or foe would be great!

send it in an email to yourself. Access your email from a computer, save the picture to said computer, then upload that picture to photobucket.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Ya,that's not going to happen!If somebody wants to see it that bad I can

Text mail it.Or mail a copy that is better quality.The offer stands I have it

If you want to see it,but I'm not going through that BS.

Ya,that's not going to happen!If somebody wants to see it that bad I can

Text mail it.Or mail a copy that is better quality.The offer stands I have it

If you want to see it,but I'm not going through that BS.

Send it to my email address.

I'll post it for you if you'd like.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

A full body shot @ 60yrds? Comming out of a stand of pines.None of this standing behind a tree or is it a stump type of pic.

You know what your looking at!I took it in the winter of 99.after hearing a woman like scream followed by low grunts.The smell

Was like propane/sulfur.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Thanks Reno I'll see if it works.If it needs clearing up please do so.

No disrespect,you look like "him" Lol!

Thank-you for the compliment MOTW.

About your info and findings. Do you think it's possible that the investigator/s may still have your info? I see that the report doesn't list who the investigator/s was/were, so we don't even know if they are still with that organization. Do you think the investigator/s mays till have it? Have you tried to contact them? Have you tried to get your stuff back?

Everyone keeps overlooking the obvious. The Evidence belongs to whomever collected it. In this case Man Of The Woods. No one "Has" to share. It's his to discuss, share, not share whatever. I'm willing to bet in attics all over there are more than a few grainy black'n white photo's. Probably just sitting around as well.

No one actually has do a d*%# thing they aren't comfortable with, especially on the internet. Would I also like to see a picture of Bigfoot? Sure, but telling some one to put up or shut up is pretty juvenile. Unless you're in a bar fight, which this isn't. Despite all the cartoon propaganda to the contrary "sharing with everyone" under all circumstances is over- rated. Going out on a limb here but the same people why demand evidence be produced have none of their own to offer up in return.

Hardly a fair exchange of information if we're going ***-for-tat is it?

I don't know who you're referring to, but I personally never demanded a **** thing from anyone here, or any other bigfoot message board for that matter.

I politely asked.

If he doesn't want to share his photos, that's perfectly fine with me.

If he decides not to send them to me, or not post them here, it makes no difference to me whatsoever.

They're his to do what he wants with, and I think he's well aware of that fact.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Here again I agree with both of you.I did send them so please let me know mkianni.

• masterbarber locked this topic