Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

Guest MonkeyStomp

Preachin' to the choir Sasfooty. While I was sitting here on the computer last night, one of my guys was on the deck knocking on my glass door right in front of me. I spread the hanging blinds, and waved. Business as usual around here. ;) -Knuck

Knuck

Do you have any photos of the business as usual?

Guest fenris

We are no closer to finding Sasquatch, why is nobody making a real effort to find it? We waste so muvh monru om useless projects, like how cow farts affect global warming, when we can be searching for the beast

Whats interesting is how many different ways there are to answer that. You make it seem as though you refer to the scientific establishment. If so, because most don't take the subject seriously. And as long as the ebst alledged evidence is elk lays, and 14 foot tall indian shamans and giganto making its way here through the tundra, those who did come from that academic environment come off looking like fools. And rightly so.

If the "old timers" want to stand on their past laurels and keep trying to defend an elk lay then they aren't really helping your cause either. The rest are usually more like hobbyists who like me, work for a living and dont have the luxury of being out ther 24x7...

Then you have the skeptics who seem to have the agenda of wnating to rescue us from our own misguided belief (Their opinion), and so they are just in teh way, and then you have the others who quite frankly will believe almost anything and cling to the above mentioned academics as proof, and they help do nothing but perpetuate the same "elk lay" esque theories.

Your best bet, get out there, learn how they do things and get the evidence yourself, it will likely have to come down to that.

Below is a track found when Tom Steenburg, myself, and Chrissy Schmurr entered Ruby Creek where a hunter had an encounter. I had been there the day before with the hunter while he and another fellow, heavily armed, had entered the area looking for evidence of the creature he had his encounter with only the day before. The hunter and his companion never found any tracks and had no intentions of going back. It was only my talking Steenburg and Schmurr to see the location that led to Tom actually coming across three prints along the general path around the bog where the hunter had heard the animal passing through as it left the area. (see image below)

PICT0003.jpg

Note: I had always been critical of cast that showed 'splayed toes', but on this day I learned that it does happen and where it happened had shown me why the toes were splayed.

Bill Miller

Bigfoot Field Research

Anticipating the reaction of some of the usual suspects around here:

Obviously, Mr Miller, you were duped by these hunters, who faked the tracks, then concocted their story to draw you to the tracks. Their reluctance to return was an act to lend their tale credibility.

Either that or you and your partner faked the tracks and made up the "hunter story".

Unless you can produce the corpse of the bf that made the track for scientific dissection with the results written up and submitted for (and passing) peer review, your photo is worthless as any sort of evidence for the existence of bf...

[Note: The above is sarcasm...I don't believe the above for one minute...but there are more than a few around here who believe EXACTLY that...]

And as long as the ebst alledged evidence is elk lays,

You alledge, with still no proof forthcoming to contradict the analysis of Drs Meldrum, Schaller, et al).

and 14 foot tall indian shamans

???

and giganto making its way here through the tundra

You know better than that, the climate at the time was NOT tundra, it was temperate broadleaf and conniferous forest similar to the environment of the PNW today or a bit warmer. Stop misrepresenting the facts.

those who did come from that academic environment come off looking like fools. And rightly so.

Nice, now Drs Meldrum, Schaller, et al are "fools"... :rolleyes:

Guest fenris

You alledge, with still no proof forthcoming to contradict the analysis of Drs Meldrum, Schaller, et al).

???

You know better than that, the climate at the time was NOT tundra, it was temperate broadleaf and conniferous forest similar to the environment of the PNW today or a bit warmer. Stop misrepresenting the facts.

Nice, now Drs Meldrum, Schaller, et al are "fools"... :rolleyes:

put bluntly, just because you read it, heard it et all, that way, doesn't make it so, no matter how hard you want to believe. I'm really not going to rehash this with you again:

Giganto theory: Highly unlikely, I've stated my opinions why,

Skookum: It's in my opinion, OVERWHLEMING obviously an elk lay.

And again you over react to my thoughts on Meldrum and company, but whether you accept it or not, if they had the evidence, we'd have the proof, we don't.

If LMS is your only source then you need more.

thats a pretty stupid thing to say

Look im not an admin, or mod, but I really hate seeing stuff like this....

You can disagree or take umbrage with what he said without resorting to this...

And furthermore- his point was not individuals like yourself (and many others) who walk the trails, place cameras, and exert alot of effort in the hopes of capturing the "holy grail" so to speak....

I believe his reference was to the never ending amount of $$ that our government and private scientific research groups will waste on BS studies... that ultimately mean little or nothing to anyone....

Obviously this field of research (BF) would be easier to undertake with even a portion of the federal dollars that are wasted each year studying Ketchup, and Cow Farts, and etc etc etc... and it IS frustrating when some of those dollars could go to proving/disproving this creatures existence... Even if some people would find it as useless as the study of Ketchup....

thats my .02 cents

Your mileage may vary.....

Art

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

This isn't a race people relax!,there is nothing to prove,it has already been proven.

As Mr.Krantz told me,if you are looking for it you will never see it.& if you looking

To hard you are over looking.Sasquatch is out there...watching us!

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

This is for Mulder to disprove;in the early & mid 80s I was deep in the jungles of Panama & Columbia.

We were looking for a gorilla force of an est.1,200.We knew they were out there & found tons of tracks,

& human waste ect...at one point we were so close we could smell the cig.smoke.

Remember please this was a heavily armed force of 1,200.that kept us from eye to eye contact with them for 16 days!

Yes,we did contact them & destroy,but my point being what is so hard to belive that ONE creature can't keep us at bay

For a life time?!

This is for Mulder to disprove;in the early & mid 80s I was deep in the jungles of Panama & Columbia.

We were looking for a gorilla force of an est.1,200.We knew they were out there & found tons of tracks,

& human waste ect...at one point we were so close we could smell the cig.smoke.

Remember please this was a heavily armed force of 1,200.that kept us from eye to eye contact with them for 16 days!

Yes,we did contact them & destroy,but my point being what is so hard to belive that ONE creature can't keep us at bay

For a life time?!

I'm not sure what you're asking here...are you certain you're addressing the right poster?

Guest fenris

I'm not sure what you're asking here...are you certain you're addressing the right poster?

If directed at me, I am not arguing that one creature or a small population of them cant avoid us if they actively try to. My scoffing is at the belief that elk lays and the current accepted level of evidence (by some) is going to solve anything. It is everything as to why we havent solved it yet.

There is just one published report and your wife was really shook up, is that right? You suggest you have had other sightings. Can you say anything about them? thanks for sharing.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Mulder,sorry about that post was ment for Fenirs & I took your post as that you

Are a complete non-beliver & for that I'm sorry as well.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

The BFRO led me to belive that if I turned over any & all info on my sightings & findings

That in return they would put me intouch with someone to teach me how to be a better searcher

& show me what equipment to buy that would be cutting edge.I handed over info the pros would of killed for!

After I did so,I never heard from them again.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Yes,my wife has never returned to the sighting area.I have had one other close up sighting & a dozen or so "could of been,not sure"type sightings.This place I speak of holds a rich history

Of "strange goings on" I'm trusted well enough by them I can spend 10mins.tapping trees back & forth with them.A now & again rock gets hurled my way,but never in anger I don't think,the rocks

Always land a good 10 to 15ft.from me.I have found them to be pranksters as well! I could go on & on!

I have no problem posting my phone # if someone more info. Just ask!,I'm afraid of nobody & hide nothing!

• masterbarber locked this topic