Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

Guest gershake

Lol!god a snail?,really?! Can I have some of what your smoken?!

Haha, I'm clean, though people say my music sounds like I'm taking drugs, so obviously something must be wrong with me. :) Sorry then.

Man of The Woods, when you find the time, try sending the second pic to my e-mail again.

We just can't get the file you sent to download for some reason.

I can't think of anything else to do but to try from the beginning.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Shake,its all good dude!.I'm in my 40s & listen to Heavy Metal!

Mkianni,I will try again thanks for doing this.I don't understand,

My pic is a lot more clear?I wish I could fax/mail the pics.I'm not

The hillside strangler...or am I?Lol!

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

No,I have a "hard copy" the org.taken with a $20 camera.

I snapped your copy with my phone of the org.

I haven't seen anybody here claiming to have frisbee games, or tea on the patio with BF. Looks like to me that the detractors have to enhance everything to make it appear that the ones that have regular encounters are claiming "extraordinary" stuff.

Seems like you are the ones that are making the BS meters peg out with your wild claims. If you don't want to believe us, that's fine, but don't put BS words in our mouths.

And about the evidence. I have posted numerous vocals & pictures. Apparently you haven't seen them, & that's not my fault. Maybe you should look around a little before you start claiming that we aren't offering any evidence.

Cliches' become cliches' because they are true. If all the accounts were different, you would be yelling that they were all different & therefore not true.

And, yeah, it is a trust thing. Why should we take a chance on ruining what we have going on just to satisfy the curiosity of people that we don't even know, that would never believe what we showed them anyway, & who do nothing but ridicule us?

Sorry, but that doesn't make me want to show anything else I have.

You wanna know why i want the evidence so bad Sasfooty?

Because I've spent the last 25 years of my life both keeping my mouth shut, and even doubting myself about something that happened when i was 12 years old....

Do you know what conclusive proof of existence would mean to me and no doubt thousands of others just like me who cant say at work, in public, or even to family - what happened to them, because of the fear of rejection, scorn, and having people think you've lost your mind...?

So you (and others) keep talking about all the warm and fuzzy reasons, and again "its a trust thing- you wouldnt understand", while meanwhile many many thousands of people all over the world wait for the moment when its proven that they were/are in fact being truthful....

Oh, and the frisbee and chaise lounge and coffee was my sense of humor, and to be a bit of a smart *ss in reference to some of the claims being made... like "playing with my dogs" and "knocking on my patio door to say hello" ?? not much different in my opinion...

Last thing- you wanna know why i think its BS ??? because regardless of what you or any other person claiming cohabitation- there are umpteen ways you could come up with or collect evidence, and submit it ANONYMOUSLY to one of the scientists, and it would still be the evidence that it is... hair, pictures, video... whatever...

But that's not gonna happen is it ??

Makes a good story though..... I'll admit that.

I just noticed that Man of The Woods has a thread specific to his sighting(s).

Maybe a moderator can take the posts from here pertaining to his pictures and transfer them to his thread.

They may be more interesting if viewed in context with his original report, and since there's no secret that we've already derailed the hell out of this one.

Art, if there was any possible way that I could give you & the thousands of others like you proof, I would be more than happy to do it. I have repeated time & again that I can't do that. I don't have it. All I have that is unquestionable proof, is what has happened, and continues to happen to me & my family & friends. I have no way of giving it to anyone else, but it is no less real to us.

I do have hair, & have recently shared it with the appropriate people, but I don't know what will come of it. Maybe nothing. We will see. I don't think it will be proof, but it's there for whatever it's worth.

I have tried to get good pictures for years, ruining any chance to have their trust. But so many people wanted pictures & led me to believe that it was my duty to obtain them. I don't live under that assumption any more. I will not be put on a guilt trip over somebody else's need for proof. I'm sorry that they don't have it, but it is not my obligation to get it for them. Only a very few people can see them in the pictures that I do have. I will be trying to get the 'foots trust in the future, & somebody else can try for the pictures.

Do you know what conclusive proof of existence would mean to me and no doubt thousands of others just like me who cant say at work, in public, or even to family - what happened to them, because of the fear of rejection, scorn, and having people think you've lost your mind...?

Think about that question for a minute!!! Doesn't it occur to you that I'm one of those people? The only difference is that I have guts enough to tell what I know, & to hell with the rejection, scorn, and having people think I've lost my mind. It happens, they are real, & I'm not too much of a coward to say so.

Why don't you get some backbone & tell what you know. If people think you are crazy, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that they are wrong.

Guest ajciani

Probably not natural, unless a few boy scouts making a shelter counts as natural.

Well, the reason I didn't take any better shots of that structure is because it is in a nature preserve. No scouts running around building things. You can get a ticket if one of the rangers finds you off trail, and they do occasionally patrol.

BTW, a couple months after taking that shot, the darker log in the 'X' disappeared. It was hard to see through the brush, and I had no way to ID the log, but it looked like the log found a new home on the forest floor some 20 feet away.

Art, if there was any possible way that I could give you & the thousands of others like you proof, I would be more than happy to do it. I have repeated time & again that I can't do that. I don't have it. All I have that is unquestionable proof, is what has happened, and continues to happen to me & my family & friends. I have no way of giving it to anyone else, but it is no less real to us.

I do have hair, & have recently shared it with the appropriate people, but I don't know what will come of it. Maybe nothing. We will see. I don't think it will be proof, but it's there for whatever it's worth.

I have tried to get good pictures for years, ruining any chance to have their trust. But so many people wanted pictures & led me to believe that it was my duty to obtain them. I don't live under that assumption any more. I will not be put on a guilt trip over somebody else's need for proof. I'm sorry that they don't have it, but it is not my obligation to get it for them. Only a very few people can see them in the pictures that I do have. I will be trying to get the 'foots trust in the future, & somebody else can try for the pictures.

Think about that question for a minute!!! Doesn't it occur to you that I'm one of those people? The only difference is that I have guts enough to tell what I know, & to hell with the rejection, scorn, and having people think I've lost my mind. It happens, they are real, & I'm not too much of a coward to say so.

Why don't you get some backbone & tell what you know. If people think you are crazy, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that they are wrong.

Sas.. #1 I should apologize... and I do.. I kind of singled you out here, and I'll take a step back and make note that most of my frustration has been with some others who have posted stuff on here, are not "regulars" (not alot of posts), and who only come back infrequently to address doubters with the "i know what i know, and i dont care what you think" routine.

Granted I have not been here on the new BFF very long, and I was more of a lurker at the old site.....

So no i didnt know that you have posted vocals (and pics ??) ... Ill have to check them out...

I dont know... i just get frustrated some times....

Oh, and as far as my personal experiences... I have typed out a very long very detailed description via PM to one member here (Treeknocker) because he asked....

To be honest, as far as "B" and "C" stuff go- ill post in a public forum, but my one "A" event, can be PM'd but i dont feel like airing that in a public forum (even here) just yet....

If you want... shoot me a PM, Ill copy and paste it out of the one i sent to him, and let you take a look...

No hard feelings on my earlier post... I can be a little harsh sometimes... apologies.

Art

I have merged these two threads, since they both have centered on Man Of The Woods sightings and his declaration of having photos of a bigfoot. But fill free to add anything you feel pertinent to Alex's OP.

Please carry on.

Splash

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Mkianni,sorry for making you the go to guy ,but I sent better pics of prints & bigfoot.This should speak for its self!

Sas.. #1 I should apologize... and I do.. I kind of singled you out here, and I'll take a step back and make note that most of my frustration has been with some others who have posted stuff on here, are not "regulars" (not alot of posts), and who only come back infrequently to address doubters with the "i know what i know, and i dont care what you think" routine.

Art, I accept your apology, & I also apologize for getting a "little" :rolleyes: rough around the edges.

I can understand why people say the "I know what I know" thing. If they have only had one sighting & nobody else was there & can confirm it, they naturally have trouble dealing with it. They question their eyesight & sanity, then finally get it straightened it out in their minds & need to tell somebody that understands, (such as people at a BF Forum). But then immediately they are scorned & laughed at. Next, the questions come. They don't know the answers, but they know it happened. That's all many of them can say. "I know what I saw." They do know, & it's a shame that they have to be ridiculed for something that they saw through no fault of their own.

As I said somewhere else, that's why I stay here & put up with the scorn & disbelief. I won't laugh at them if they want to tell me. Maybe I can even tell them something that will help.

So no i didnt know that you have posted vocals (and pics ??) ... Ill have to check them out... I dont know... i just get frustrated some times....

I took a lot of the vocals off because of my own frustration. The ones that recognize them for what they are, have their own, & the ones that don't know enough to recognize them, jump in with stupid remarks. So there's not much point. They're a dime a dozen on the internet anyway.

Oh, and as far as my personal experiences... I have typed out a very long very detailed description via PM to one member here (Treeknocker) because he asked....

To be honest, as far as "B" and "C" stuff go- ill post in a public forum, but my one "A" event, can be PM'd but i dont feel like airing that in a public forum (even here) just yet....

If you want... shoot me a PM, Ill copy and paste it out of the one i sent to him, and let you take a look...

Art

I would like very much to read about your experiences. Please do PM me.

Thanks

Guest MonkeyStomp

A full body shot @ 60yrds? Comming out of a stand of pines.None of this standing behind a tree or is it a stump type of pic.

You know what your looking at!I took it in the winter of 99.after hearing a woman like scream followed by low grunts.The smell

Was like propane/sulfur.

If the photo Mkianni posted is the one you are referring to here, then exactly what are we supposed to be looking at? You stated this as if there would be absolutely no doubt what is seen in the picture. The only thing that is clearly visible in that photo is a few trees in the corner.

:blink:

If you go to kinko's or have a friend with a scanner you van get a better image to post from your hard copy original. Taking a picture with you cell isn't going to do it justice IMO. Here is what I believe MOTW is referring to.

post-9-001398200 1299259514_thumb.jpg

• masterbarber locked this topic