Government's Plausible Deniability?

Gotta Know

I wonder if the UFO forums are thinking she was abducted by aliens?

Cool story.

Does the truth hurt?  There is zero evidence of BF being involved, but that certainly hasn't stopped the postulating.

I've never claimed otherwise. What hurts is that the truth is being withheld by people who know better, and that puts people like this woman at (even greater) risk.

^There is also zero evidence for any BF related "truth being withheld" by anybody.

Edited by roguefooter

Admin

There is some amount of anecdotal evidence that the government knows. For example, this one:

"No other than the fact the Rangers said it was common place and they even seemed to know by my description which creature i was talking about."

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=36218

Also a number of reports from military installations indicate this as well, Doug Trapp, Edwards AFB sightings:

"The next day the Lieutenant reported to the command post of the previous night's activity. The command told him that these animals had been seen on the base before, and the public knew them as Bigfoot or Sasquatch."

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/edwards1.htm

The link that I posted here:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/39470-habutation-report-from-alabama/

tells of a road that had been closed by the authorities due to "bears".

Would any of this stand up in a court of law, no. But it does point, at least in my opinion, that at some level government knows more than it is letting on....Matt Moneymaker notwithstanding:

Matt Moneymaker@MattMoneymaker1

Is there a government cover-up conspiracy regarding bigfoots? (e.g. goo.gl/P1yiu) I doubt it. There's not even anecdotal evidence.  (emphasis mine)

https://twitter.com/intent/user?profile_id=873624260&screen_name=MattMoneymaker1&tw_i=343808597890834432&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=256417111193288704

Well, the search is on again, -even the newspaper comments mention BF, so people are thinking this for a reason. Its a BF area.
They said she had matches, but even then, that wood is going to be wet, the Dual Survivor guys could not start a fire in the Northern California episode.

So, if not kidnapped, the first or second night she was gone.

I can't help remember at least one report where the realatives and friends went to look for 'a body' and found it where the law-enforcement had already looked. Unless they were going for 'overtime' pay and were stretching it out for a few days ($1000 bucks or so), it made them look really incompetent. It was over a mountain lion attack.

This is unfortunatelly a body search. And that is a very thick forest, and only a fanny pack to look for, no clothing!

I say she is lost for good on this one. No body recovery will happen. So no way to tell if its another BF 411. They needed to get a professional tracker, THAT DAY. That did not happen. Even then it was slim. If she was dressed, everyone was wearing a jacket in the picture, then she could last a few nights, with a professional tracker after her, and she sat still.

Someone in the government knows about BF's. Someone has quite a collection also.

Guest wudewasa

This is unfortunatelly a body search. And that is a very thick forest, and only a fanny pack to look for, no clothing!

I say she is lost for good on this one. No body recovery will happen. So no way to tell if its another BF 411. They needed to get a professional tracker, THAT DAY. That did not happen. Even then it was slim. If she was dressed, everyone was wearing a jacket in the picture, then she could last a few nights, with a professional tracker after her, and she sat still.

The truth REALLY hurts on this one.  If her body is found, then at least it will be closure for her family.

VAfooter,

Believe what you want, but I don't believe that sasquatches are involved in the disappearance of this woman.  Thanks for the link though, except for MM's utterances.  He thinks that bigfoots are responsible for everything, everywhere!

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

The truth REALLY hurts on this one.  If her body is found, then at least it will be closure for her family.

VAfooter,

Believe what you want, but I don't believe that sasquatches are involved in the disappearance of this woman.  Thanks for the link though, except for MM's utterances.  He thinks that bigfoots are responsible for everything, everywhere!

Word. 

Well, the search is on again, -even the newspaper comments mention BF, so people are thinking this for a reason. Its a BF area.

They said she had matches, but even then, that wood is going to be wet, the Dual Survivor guys could not start a fire in the Northern California episode.

So, if not kidnapped, the first or second night she was gone.

I can't help remember at least one report where the realatives and friends went to look for 'a body' and found it where the law-enforcement had already looked. Unless they were going for 'overtime' pay and were stretching it out for a few days ($1000 bucks or so), it made them look really incompetent. It was over a mountain lion attack.

Someone in the government knows about BF's. Someone has quite a collection also.

I know they exist, do I believe in the 411 propaganda......NO!   The rest of this sounds so much like Bigfoot Ballyhoo that I don't give it much credence.  If Will Jevning was right that US Forest Service personnel go to the extent of wiping footprints and trucking in direct to cover them up.....   then let me say this......   show me.  

I really hope that she is found, hopefully, alive and well and if not, at least her body is found so the family isn't left wondering for the rest of their lives. I sure wouldn't immediately jump to bf being responsible in this case as it is much more likely that she got lost or kidnapped by a human. There are some really good SAR folks that hopefully will be able to add closure to this family and if nothing at all is found of her, it may be prudent to look in the most unlikely area as that is where many if the missing folks described in 411 end up being found, ie....middle of a swamp, top of a mountain, thickest and nastiest terrain around. Also to go back and search areas that had already been searched and are exposed as others in that book were apparently placed where they would be found.

Does anyone know if SAR used FLIR or dogs when she first went missing?

I also want to thank all the SAR folks as it must be very hard on them not only to participate in the search, but even harder for them if they are not successful in locating her after all the hard work and time spent searching. It's easy to type on a keyboard, not so easy to commit yourself to SAR.

Guest wudewasa

SAR folks are the unsung heroes of the backcountry.  Many of them are highly trained, yet still offer their services for free.  As America's economic situation continues to descend down its slippery slope, these groups will still need to operate despite high fuel costs, longer work hours and higher income taxes. 

Too many people go into the wild places and believe that they are entitled to be rescued when they have an accident of do something just plain stupid.

In life everyone doesn't get a trophy, and SAR groups need funds to function.  They can't be taken for granted anymore!

http://opensnow.com/news/post/search-and-rescue-public-cost

Admin

Believe what you want, but I don't believe that sasquatches are involved in the disappearance of this woman. 

Nor do I. I was simply stating that there is some anecdotal evidence that government knows about BF. I was not stating that this was case with the missing young lady. I apologize if that is how it came across, it was certainly not my intent. In the post above mine previously, rougefooter stated "There is also zero evidence for any BF related "truth being withheld" by anybody." I was only trying to address the issue that were was at least some anedoctal evidence that government knows and is not being forthcoming about it. This was not directed at this incident. And while there can be some very good arguments made against the anedoctal evidence, it is there for people to consider as to whether it is credible or not.

^As far as I see it, anecdotal evidence like that just doesn't have enough substance to be construed as real evidence. It would never even hold up to any scrutiny.

I could concoct a story right now about Bigfoot and the Government, completely fabricated as I type. Would that be considered evidence of anything? (aside from having a colorful imagination)

Guest wudewasa

I could concoct a story right now about Bigfoot and the Government, completely fabricated as I type. Would that be considered evidence of anything? (aside from having a colorful imagination)

Yes, a SYFY exclusive.  A group sweet young things while camping are kidnapped by sasquatches to make a harem.  The government knows about this, and creates a group of badass special forces soldiers dubbed "Squatch Team Seven" to extract the captives.  Bombs, blood and beauty, what a combination to keep nerds entertained on a lonely Saturday night....

When I first started in this after a our encounters, I like so many others didn't know anything or who to call, etc. I go on the internet and call the BFRO. Not too long afterwards I get a call and set up an appointment to meet with an investigator. I met her for coffee at the local Waffle House prior to taking her a few days later to our property because I wanted to make sure I could trust they were not sending a flake. I was very suspicious of anyone involved in the BF thing. She was working for the US Army and was working a civilian job at the present time but had been in the Army for many years prior to her discharge. She was stationed at Fort Benning GA last and that was where she worked. As we discussed what was happening on our property, I actually just came right out and asked her if the government knew about them. She told me absolutely they did and they were known to be in and around Fort Benning GA. She said there had been many sightings, and investigations of people getting onto the base that turned out to be them. She also stated there were many very high ranking officers that knew of them and they were accepted as fact there by most. She also told me there was way more about what the government knows than she could discuss.

I spent some time with her on our property and she was VERY knowledgeable of them and told many very interesting stories regarding the investigations she had done. Was she telling me the truth about all? Well, she seemed extremely truthful to me and the details and things she said were very interesting indeed.

KB

BFF Patron

Interesting KB, but why would someone with that intimate knowledge want to associate with the BFRO?   Real question, but don't need an answer/just sayin'

^ I'd like to take a stab.

Perhaps the interest sparked and the person wanted to continue with personal investigation.  Also, a person may want to help others understand what they saw, and why it is treated the way it is.

If you ask me, someone with that knowledge base would be an excellent investigator.