Bigfoot With Animals?

Guest Smoshi

Guest Smoshi

I won't go into the actual encounter I had because it was a long time ago so it's hard to remember every detail, but has anyone heard of reports of Bigfoots having companion like animals by its side? aka a Florida Panther?

Even to this day, it freaks me out. I didn't know much about bigfoot back then, but as soon as I saw this thing I knew it wasn't human. It had a giant cat walking aside it. 

Yes, they have been reported with pet deer, dogs and even big cats.  Any animal that gets regular meals can become a pet.  I'm sure my sweet little Himi only loves me cause I am the "walking can opener" and she does not have thumbs.

There might even be a possibility that they have bird friends just as we do.  In fact, I'm sure they have noticed people having cages in their homes with parrots and cockatoos or similar type birds. 

Feel free to pm us if you like. 

I think they may very well have coyotes possibly or dogs with them but initially I thought it to be more like the Hyenas following the pride of lions to get the scraps but there was a time I was listening to some very close but out of view (river reed) splashing (possible BF foraging?) in a creek at midnight in the dead of winter and I threw a rock or two in that direct to stir things up and got the closest and clearest set of three whoops in quick succession followed immediately by coyote calls from the same spot, so I wondered if it could have been a mimic call by a BF or was a coyote laying with it and responding subordinantly after (the Boss) vocalized? I say that because of my thought of how often a lead vocal heard often sounds like possible BF and not a coyote and then is followed by tradtional coyote vocalizations which makes me think they respect the Alpha hunter and they make noise afterwards in excitement? Dinner Bells a ringing?

Guest JiggyPotamus

Other primates, like chimpanzees and gorillas, have been known to adopt pets, although I personally have never heard of this happening in the wild, rather only with captive animals. And if we consider that sasquatch are more intelligent than any other primates aside from humans, it would not surprise me that they could accomplish such a feat as taming a wild animal. We know that wild animals can be tamed, and we know non-human primates have the ability to train and tame them, therefore it would be foolish to assume that sasquatch could not accomplish this feat. But with that said, this is one of those things that almost seems too hard to believe. It is strange to think that though, since as I pointed out already, reason concludes that it is something that could be done.

I bet that was something to see, haha. Seeing a sasquatch is strange enough on its own, not to mention a sasquatch with a deadly pet kitty. I would be willing to bet that this is not something that occurs all the time with a whole lot of sasquatch. I would think these are isolated cases, considering that there are very few, at least to my knowledge, reports like this in the various sightings databases. Congratulations though, as the odds of you seeing a big cat were probably low, not to mention your odds of seeing a sasquatch...Put them together, and those are low odds. So you can consider yourself among an echelon of witnesses who have truly experienced something out of the norm, for sasquatch at least.

A few years ago, one of the researchers that was coming here was out in the pasture one night with a video camera & night vision. He can do a really impressive whoop for a human & he did some down by the pond. He didn't get an answer, so he started walking back toward the house. There's a big sassafras tree about half way, & he stopped & did another whoop when he got to it. After the whoop, he turned the camera on & started filming out toward the woods, & got an excellent video of a coyote bouncing expectantly toward him through the grass. It looked like a dog running toward it's master. Watching that video, there's no doubt that the coyote heard the whoop & was running toward it. 

I had been telling him for months that there is a BF/coyote connection, but he just laughed at me. When he came in with that video was one of the few times that I ever got any satisfaction from a researcher being here. He really hated to show us the film, & I admired his ability to swallow his pride & show it anyway.

Guest ewashguy56

Yes, they have been reported with pet deer, dogs and even big cats.  Any animal that gets regular meals can become a pet.  I'm sure my sweet little Himi only loves me cause I am the "walking can opener" and she does not have thumbs.

There might even be a possibility that they have bird friends just as we do.  In fact, I'm sure they have noticed people having cages in their homes with parrots and cockatoos or similar type birds. 

Feel free to pm us if you like. 

Really! Thats interesting. I did not know this, nor have I ever heard this. Learn something new every day. :locomotive:

Hello All,

This is my second hypothetical of the evening which is pretty out of character but here goes:

Cougars that are taken down by hunters (coyotes too for that matter) may sometimes be females that have a litter in the den. SSQ, if it exists, would know it's own stomping grounds and just may run accross these orphans and "adopt" them. I know, I know, it's skating on thin ice to anthropomorphize animals. But the idea does fit the thread's topic somewhat.

Edited by hiflier

Hello Cervelo,

As a science guy I agree on the premise that there is no proof of a Sasquatch- anywhere. But on the basis that animals do adopt other animals even if only for symbiotic relationships. It's why I put the word adopt in quotations. Birds adopt rhinos and giraffes etc. House pets of different species do the same thing.

^^ hidey ho neighbor?? nope, needs a fence>>  homeimprovementnieghbor.jpg

so BF is all Dr Dolittle now......... 

interesting

Hello Cervelo,

Yeah, I see your point. Substition without really addressing the point. Guilty as charged. I hate it when I get caught utilizing such mechanics BUT see the ridiculousness of defending it. I ain't no dummy. You ain't either evidently.