Bigfoot With Animals?

Guest Smoshi

Hello Cervelo,

It is in retrospect.

What's say I push for existence first. I mean square one is where most of the subject is anyway after all. And besides the gain of proof will be, and should be, a fun process. The rest of the "squares" can be filled in or exed out as knowledge (if there is any) presents itself.   

Edited by hiflier

Guest Urkelbot

I don't think there are any instances of multiple species mutualistic hunting apart from humans. This took domestication of animals by humans through selective breeding and training.

This Sasquatch coyote/cougar cooperation would have required Sasquatch to domesticate these animals which seems a bit of a stretch.

A better explanation for sasquatch and cougars/coyotes being sited together could be that Sasquatch is an opportunistic scavenger that steals kills from other predators.

A few years ago, one of the researchers that was coming here was out in the pasture one night with a video camera & night vision. He can do a really impressive whoop for a human & he did some down by the pond. He didn't get an answer, so he started walking back toward the house. There's a big sassafras tree about half way, & he stopped & did another whoop when he got to it. After the whoop, he turned the camera on & started filming out toward the woods, & got an excellent video of a coyote bouncing expectantly toward him through the grass. It looked like a dog running toward it's master. Watching that video, there's no doubt that the coyote heard the whoop & was running toward it. 

I had been telling him for months that there is a BF/coyote connection, but he just laughed at me. When he came in with that video was one of the few times that I ever got any satisfaction from a researcher being here. He really hated to show us the film, & I admired his ability to swallow his pride & show it anyway.

It's true. The Bigfoot that left 50 Shades of Gray on my porch has a wild feral hog as a pet, and she taught her pet pig to have pet squirrels. I know because I threw a roasted peanut in the yard, and then I heard a pig squeal, and the squirrels ran away. Later I received a telepathic message from the female Bigfoot......

"The pig says that the Squirells are on a salt restriced diet." 

Now she's upset. It looks like I'll be sleeping alone in the old skookum body impression tonight. Do you think flowers will remedy this?

Edited by Irish73

Guest Smoshi

Sorry if I stirred up quite a debate. 

I've had other encounters in the same area, such as hearing large footsteps, running to turn on the light and it was already back in the woods which was a good 20 feet away.

I used to hear strange noises almost every night.. sounded like a cat being murdered, loud scream with a growl like sound.

Perhaps, tying this into the BF mindspeak, that BF can also communicate with other animals.  Using said animals as sort of recon would be beneficial.  Imagine being able to see what a red-tailed hawk sees when it flies....

We had a female GSD/Rottweiler who befriended our Amazon parrot. She was an exceptional dog and always had a knack for mothering any animal I rescued and brought in. He was a baby bird when I got him so we weren't too surprised that she felt she had to guard him. As he grew however, it became obvious they were the best of buds. He would chase her tail and call for her as he threw food from his stand. She wouldn't let the other dogs near him. Four years ago she died at 16. He called for her for over a month and stared out the window into the backyard as if he were watching for her. It was obvious to everyone he was mourning her. He lost weight.

Inter-species relationships do happen....who knows why. I think a search of the Internet would turn up even more videos like hilflier posted. There was a really popular one at one time of a crow and a cat. It happens. Who knows what turns on the "switch" for some animals. I always find it interesting, heartwarming and definitely within the realm of possibilities.

If you don't believe the Big Guy exists, then this is of course not going to be believable to you. If you believe or even believe in the possibility of existence, then this should be a possibility. IMO Is it a symbiotic relationship or more of a "pet" relationship? Maybe just a good buddies relationship? I couldn't begin to tell you. But it is interesting. I know I will be sorry for even putting my two cents in...we'll see.

Guest Urkelbot
Is there even any evidence for this like tracks with Bigfoot and coyote side by side?  Or what percent of documented accounts include a coyote

cougar in the vicinity.

If there was a fitness advantage to Sasquatch in forming a symbiotic relationship with a coyote it would be widespread and visible within the evidence.

"Sasquatch in forming a symbiotic relationship with a coyote"

Many Many of us in this Hobby agree with this, seems chances are good for one versus the other if around and on the hunt

Hello Urkelbot,

Now THAT is a good question.

@Smoshi.

In all honesty, not to throw a wet blanket on things, it sounds as if it were racoons. They make loud cat-like screeching sounds. Quite unsettling if one isn't familiar with it.

Guest wudewasa

MM touted a connection between coyotes and sasquatches in an episode of Finding Bigfoot. He is a self proclaimed "expert" that no one can argue with, it seems.

Can anyone else provide evidence that coyotes and sasquatches benefit from interacting with one another?

Edited by wudewasa

Guest Cervelo

This whole thing is no different (and directly tied into) the Bigfoot mimics malarkey.

The witness is out in the woods communing with the unseen, unphotographed, undocumented, unproven Bigfoot buddy in their backyard.

And by some miracle actually hears or sees a real animal and then wants to claim that Bigfoot imitates owls, tree branches falling or runs with its own yote pack.....Com'on guys really!!

Perhaps, tying this into the BF mindspeak, that BF can also communicate with other animals.  Using said animals as sort of recon would be beneficial.  Imagine being able to see what a red-tailed hawk sees when it flies....

Are you serious?