Bigfoot With Animals?

Guest Smoshi

Guest Smoshi

@Smoshi.

In all honesty, not to throw a wet blanket on things, it sounds as if it were racoons. They make loud cat-like screeching sounds. Quite unsettling if one isn't familiar with it.

You are probably right

Guest Grifter9931

^^ Its been considered as a possibility since it has been observed, its called remote access. Now whether SSq have this ability or not is speculation. I happen to be of the opinion that they do use animals in this way and in other ways we would perhaps consider crazy. 

Bf is part of MK1 Ultra??

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=24776

I know I know.  These people have no credibility.  BF is not real.  No BF has ever been found.  The 1000s of reports are all BS.  Anything close to real is due to a hoaxer making a fortune off the hoax.  Even so, I thought this might be of entertainment value and close to the subject at hand.

NCBRR

Would it kill to have just one, one photo that doesn't look like it was taken by someone who is being whisked away in a UFO?

Edited by Grifter9931

^^ Its been considered as a possibility since it has been observed, its called remote access. Now whether SSq have this ability or not is speculation. I happen to be of the opinion that they do use animals in this way and in other ways we would perhaps consider crazy. 

Bf is part of MK1 Ultra??

Haha ! No

I've read a couple reports of them interacting with deer, or possible interaction with deer. One was little foots like, riding the deer (in a family group) and the other was the deer going back to the BF which she couldn't really see in the forested area.

• 3 months later...
SSR Team

"The shortest and surest way to live with honour in the world, is to be in reality what we would appear to be; and if we observe, we shall find, that all human virtues increase and strengthen themselves by the practice of them." --Socrates

Well, .........so much for that, huh?