Bigfoot With Animals?

Guest Smoshi

^^ Its been considered as a possibility since it has been observed, its called remote access. Now whether SSq have this ability or not is speculation. I happen to be of the opinion that they do use animals in this way and in other ways we would perhaps consider crazy. 

Guest Urkelbot

Where did Bigfoot get these telepathic abilities people claim they have? No other great apes, primates, or any animal has demonstrated telepathic abilities, including humans.

Even if it were possible what is the mode of transmission and reception of mind speak. There would have to be organs to achieve these functions. If Bigfoot did somehow evolve this revolutionary manner of communication how could a bird or coyote recieve these telepathic signals. They would not have evolved the same telepathic organs.

I don't understand why it's not a fantastic enough idea to have a giant ape running around north America that people have to think up these crazy ideas and stories with no basis in reality.

Yes animals do occasionally have unusual interspecies relationships.....in unique situations created by human intermediaries placing the animals is situations of cohabitation, and almost exclusively between domesticated or tamed captive animals. In the wild you aren't going to find a panther and a wolf running around like Milo and Otis.

This is the latest trendy idea spread by "creative" Bigfooters. A couple years ago lots of folks (much of the same crowd probably) were insisting that Bigfoot had something to do with UFO's.

So which is it? Are they space wookies or are they the noble protectors and curators of the creatures of the forest?

Even you folks can't believe that something as important as a Beastmaster Borgfoot has nothing better to do than hang around your yards eating pancakes and smoking cigarettes. :no:

Edited by Irish73

SSR Team

Where did Bigfoot get these telepathic abilities people claim they have? No other great apes, primates, or any animal has demonstrated telepathic abilities, including humans.

Even if it were possible what is the mode of transmission and reception of mind speak. There would have to be organs to achieve these functions. If Bigfoot did somehow evolve this revolutionary manner of communication how could a bird or coyote recieve these telepathic signals. They would not have evolved the same telepathic organs.

I don't understand why it's not a fantastic enough idea to have a giant ape running around north America that people have to think up these crazy ideas and stories with no basis in reality.

These people may be using the word " telepathic " ( if they are anyway, i'm not sure ) but they're talking about infrasound, no doubt about that.

Once again, we're talking about different people's interpretation on certain things and words are getting misused in my opinion.

Telepathy is one thing, infrasound is something very differently entirely and very, very plausible,

Allow me the honor of giving you your first plus!

Guest Cervelo

^^ Its been considered as a possibility since it has been observed, its called remote access. Now whether SSq have this ability or not is speculation. I happen to be of the opinion that they do use animals in this way and in other ways we would perhaps consider crazy.

Or it could be something a little more recent...

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Warg

From what I have read, any tests done dealing with telepathy have been done between two humans and it involved machinery and cables attached to each participant or the machinery involved. How do we get from that to a Bigfoot can manipulate and receive the sensory input from a completely different species not only without the aid of sophisticated machinery, but from distances of at least a mile or more? No one here sees the inherent implausibility of that premise? I mean if Bigfoot had the mental chops necessary for that I would think their heads would be the size of a VW to accomadate their advanced brains and they would have by now shown not only evidence of rudimentary tool use but would have built civilizations to dwarf anything we have accomplished to date.

Why slink around backyards and dumpster dive when you can just take over your local human and have him go get you a Zagnut bar at the local 7-11?

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=24776

I know I know.  These people have no credibility.  BF is not real.  No BF has ever been found.  The 1000s of reports are all BS.  Anything close to real is due to a hoaxer making a fortune off the hoax.  Even so, I thought this might be of entertainment value and close to the subject at hand.

NCBRR

Hmmm, let' see. An encounter detailed afer the fact. Time frame of sighting, mid 1980's, date of report, 2008. Yeah, nothing like 20 yrs to distort human recall. Qualifactions of BFRO "investigator", well he/she attended a BFRO expedition in 2008. So no confirmation bias there. Pardon me if I am not overwhelmed by this report

Edited by dmaker

Hello dmaker,

We've seen this sort of thing before. I know I have more often than I can coiunt where a report comes in 2, 3, 5 or ten years after the fact and more. For a researcher doing a chronology it can be one of the items that can really bog down the progress. I mean it's not that the archived weather data can't be found, or that the report can't be placed in the proper order, it's that one wonders about the credibility. Since it's anything but current then the investigators, should there have been any, are more than likely not around. Any physical evidence is gone and for all we know there's a subdivision now where the sighting took place. Why would anyone bother after all the time gone by.

The positive side might be a critical detail that supports a current event. Wading through this stuff can be interesting in that regard if for no other reason than to help corroborate evidence gathered more recently that until the older report surfaced had no precedent. It can and does sometimes work out that way. So......dutifully into the pile it goes.

Edited by hiflier

What does weather or chronology have to do with bigfoot training or co-opting other species? It's precisely that aspect of the report that is implausible. I fail to see how corellating time and weather have any bearing.

hello dmaker,

Because the likelyhood of someone being on a trail in a blizzard or a downpour is unlikely. As for chronology goes, movement of BF could be forthcoming if sighting order was available. Why it's not important to people is beyond me. I think chronology in the phenomenon is as critical as any other research data for possible pattern recognition. I'll bet my bottom dollar that someone already has one somehwhere just for that reason. If they do I wish they would cough it up as I could save a LOT of time in establishing one.

Your point of the idea being off topic is correct BTW

Edited by hiflier