N A W A C - Field Study Discussion

slabdog

Happy Thanksgiving and Back Friday to all

Remember who might like some of those left overs, :nyam:

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

What species is that bird? And where would I find a link to the call of the bird?

Sunflower: Here is the best link for the Long Eared Owl sounds.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Guest zenmonkey

What species is that bird? And where would I find a link to the call of the bird?

Well looks like we all know where to go today! ;)

Guest Boolywooger

LCB, here is an edited version of the file you uploaded.  Listened to the Long-eared Owl recordings and I don't think they're a match.  Doesn't sound like a goose to me either, but I would think goose before owl.

3 whoops junior going off edited.wav

Since it really isn't connected with NAWAC we can move to another thread if you want to discuss it any further.

Thanks,

Booly

Edited by Boolywooger
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for that editing Woolybooger, what did you use? that really brought the sound forward.

Again because of technology, and the oddities it can capture, this recording is not of a very

convincing nature, though I am storing it in my data bank of experiences that added together

seem to point to something.  In the words of Matt Moneymaker, a lot of maybe's might equal

a probably..... or just another disappointing episode with too much commercial time and no hard evidence.

Again demonstrating why the NAWAC holds their position.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Again demonstrating why the NAWAC holds their position.

Right.   Looking forward to more about this in the Urban Bigfoot, Seriously thread!

Now back to NAWAC.

Guest zenmonkey

What needs to be addressed is the weather! I get one weekend off a month and mother nature craps all over my research plans! eh what can ya do?