The Ketchum Report (Part 3)

Guest Admin

Is she sending out her samples or does she have the DNA testing equipment? Dr. Sykes stated he had a special method of washing human DNA off samples. Does Ketchum know this washing method?

She has mentioned many times that she used a washing method, like a centrifuge.

I'm sure there are well established methods to wash the samples and check for contamination by testing the wash solutions and using positive knowns in paralell with testing the unknowns. 

BFF Patron

Actually 10% bleach (gets rid of extraneous dna contaminants) is what you are looking for in various instances relative to this discussion.

Thats all it takes to clean things up for conditions conducive to amplification

bleachdna.pdf

But more than that it is detergents and an ultrasonic bath to get rid of contaminants for hair. 

Edited by bipedalist

Not worth a thread IMO, but interesting, almost - he doesn't say much..nor is he asked, "Why prove?" (the title may indicate why it's a softball interview...ever hopeful...wantssums?  I wouldn't mind a thermal with video..or..what else?  Money...!.)

Edited by apehuman

Guest Suesquach

Thanks Apehuman for sharing this interview. I always wanted to hear Mr. Hersome's point of view. I was surprised to hear him say that he saw the Matilda video back in 2006! I didn't realize that video has been around for 7 years.

yeah... long time huh? and still in the closet really....   he did not address the whole Sierra Kills thing..or the rumored book and drawings in the wings.. imagine there will be more to come if he likes this little foray?  I did notice him "condone" a body to prove...obliquely perhaps..he clearly couldn't do such a thing..but, it might explain Smeja's change of tune...(if Bigfoot Bounty wasn't enough)

Guest Darrell

"what could they possibly accomplish with the DNA they have?"

Maybe they could find another gullible benefacor to suck money out of.  They can make up their science as they go and as long as the money keeps comming in and her true believer minons keep her in business why not keep this mess plugging forward? So how does that BBB rating look now?

Not worth a thread IMO, but interesting, almost - he doesn't say much..nor is he asked, "Why prove?" (the title may indicate why it's a softball interview...ever hopeful...wantssums?  I wouldn't mind a thermal with video..or..what else?  Money...!.)

During the interview, what the heck were the screams coming from the forest? Had to be call blasters, but sounded real.

He said he wasn't giving up, so that's good. He thought a dead BF was the only convincing evidence.

So how does that BBB rating look now?

Isolated incidents of customers complaining about individual events.  As always.  It takes a BIG leap to make a trend out of it.  But some times big leaps are necessary when facts are scarce and opinions keep people entertained.

• Upvote 1