The Ketchum Report (Part 3)

Guest Admin

Hey, TimB!

Welcome back.   :)

Some of us (even people like me, who sometimes read what's posted here, but don't post themselves) have really missed hearing your voice.   :)

• 4 weeks later...

That article pretty well sums it up, and is a comprehensive review of the results and a fair assessment. The only thing I doubt, is that all samples were simply human contamination. 

The comments on the article were interesting reading.

One, I thought, was very incisive. The poster asked why if Dr. Ketchum was taken to a location where she could actually see and interact with BF didn't she actually document their existence using evidence, photos, etc, instead of using the contributed/ collected DNA route which led to her discredited paper.

I actually think it is a great question. Why didn't she attempt to do so? At the very minimum she should have been able to get some uncorrupted DNA. It doesn't make sense.

Guest Darrell

^ Just posting the link. Maybe it will sell better than her "paper". At least, IMO, its just as believeable and equally based in fact and reality as her paper was.

Well, I don't think it can sell WORSE than her paper.

I like how it's listed as fiction/fantasy/epic.

And we can expect more installments of the saga!

*swoons*

Yes, she spoke about the book on her facebook page.  She claims there will be sequels and they will be as big as the Twilight Series.