Bigfoot Sitting High In A Tree Casually Watching Our Research Party

Midnight Owl

I enjoy sharing folks and you are all most welcome.  I have not been back there in over a year, but another researcher lives closer and observes regular activity there year round.   

I am very convinced that they spend time in the trees.  For instance, I've seen a video of little ones eating leaves and jumping and swinging from limb to limb. 

A friend had on a regular basis little ones running around in a tree in her yard.   

Yes, there is a collection of two visits to the location.  To precisely ID the location on the ridge, I had another person walk up the hill while I remained at the first video location.  By radio, I directed them to the spot, then I walked up there and met them to record the trees.  I should have been clearer when I put it together.  I just enjoy sharing what I have experienced out there...

I'm still confused.  You say you didn't know what it was until you looked at it later.  But at the 4:05 mark you are talking about your partner across the ridge?  You say you "have some visitors" - are you talking about your partner that you guided there?  That doesn't make sense.  Please explain. 

Back to you Nod4eight, I apologize for the confusing story line of video.  It is a mix of two different trips out there  The Big Guy in the tree was shot first.  I was standing there watching the subject through a small LED screen, not sure at the time what I was videoing.  Another guy standing there with binoculars thought it was a buzzard or something.  Later after leaving for home, I reviewed the clip and realized what I had captured the sneaky Booger!  Several weeks later I returned and was waiting by myself for the other researchers to arrive and shot the hill video where the hoot is heard.  Under the trees was shot after we ID the precise location.  I'm not a professional at doing this by any means...hope that helps a bit.