Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

Are you insinuating that Bigfoot is using actual Morse Code? If so, I find that hard to believe. Perhaps you could present some of that probable proof you were referring to?

I might buy a crude type of signaling using numbered knocks, but Morse Code is just too much, IMO. I don't care who said what.

I also have a life, and it's far too valuable to even consider such without ironclad evidence. Probable just isn't getting it done for me, I'm afraid.

Read Tal's post and it's explained there.

I have much respect for Tal. However, I cannot believe that Bigfoot uses Morse Code without proof. Again, a rudimentary form of signaling by knocks I can buy, but the use of Morse Code I cannot, not without proof to substantiate such a claim.

Sorry, but I have limits to what I can find plausible without evidence to substantiate such claims. If it's later found that they can indeed use Morse Code as substantiated by proof, I'll gladly stand corrected.

Holy crap, it's not our Morse Code but they have devised a system of taps to warn their family members that intruders are near their water source.  If you had read the report that Tal wrote you would have gotten the gist of what he is saying. 

Of course they don't use our Morse Code, sheeeesh.

Edited by Sunflower

To those that think Morse Code is not being used, did you read what Tal wrote about his experiences....coincidence?  I doubt it.....

They do follow people, I don't know why, your guess is as good as mine, but I have probable proof.

They are very, very wary of their surroundings and even though it was dark and the middle of the night, my niece and I got growled at and not anyone here can prove that it didn't happen.  Two people, having the same experience, Holy Crap!

There's more but I have a life.................

Thanks for clarifying, as you initially supported the idea, inadvertently or not.

Do they have their own Morse Code?

I'm in a hurry today and really should NOT have used the words "Morse Code" at all.  I guess I thought that the posts (Tal's and mine) were read from several weeks ago about this and I apologize for assuming such.

Tal wrote a very informative post and helped me understand what we heard that day. 

Pardon the confusion, I do really try to write clear and concise posts.

• Upvote 1

Holy crap, it's not our Morse Code but they have devised a system of taps to warn their family members that intruders are near their water source.  If you had read the report that Tal wrote you would have gotten the gist of what he is saying. 

No need to get defensive, it was an honest question, thanks for clearing up my confusion.

I'm in a hurry today and really should NOT have used the words "Morse Code" at all.  I guess I thought that the posts (Tal's and mine) were read from several weeks ago about this and I apologize for assuming such.

Tal wrote a very informative post and helped me understand what we heard that day. 

Pardon the confusion, I do really try to write clear and concise posts.

Forgiven. I hadn't read the account you described, so I did think you meant Morse Code.

I have never had any reason to believe you'd intentionally mislead anyone, even though we may not always agree.

too late

60% of the site now believes Bigfoot can send telegrams

If they don't know the difference between Morse code and a telegram, they're too young and uneducated to worry about anyway. :dontknow:

Guest Urkelbot

Has anyone done any real work on these tree knocks? If it was some type of language an expert should be able to find patterns instead of random knocks.

I would imagine they are highly contextural, thus difficult to study in isolation.

On two occasions, I've heard "knock" patterns just repeated back, where one source was not a BF. In one instance it was someone chopping wood, in another instance it was a roof nailer. In both instances I was somewhere between the two, and head the patterns "knocked" back, too late to be an echo, because the knocker would wait until a pattern seemed to end before "replying". Besides the knock sounded different from original, echoed axe chop or roof nailer still sounds like a chop or roof nailer.