Poll: Please Describe For Me......

HOLDMYBEER

I have no responses from skeptical folks, only proponents. I wonder what that means?

They never want to be constructive. 

You put six eyewitnesses in a room, and your going to come up with seven descriptions for just about anything.  I seriously doubt that anything anyone says about BF being real, or what they look like, is going to sway anyone on these forums from their position or what they think a gorilla looks like.  It's like being asked to describe what a dog looks like just in case you mistook one for a cat.  Sure, they share a lot of similar traits, but you don't mistake a Rottweiler for a Siamese Cat.  Just as gorilla is not to be mistaken for a sasquatch.  Similar, but completely different.  I still want to see where this is going.  :popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, folks. Out of 452 views I have a total of only 16 responses to my poll, 15 proponents and one skeptic. The more responses if receive the more I can say about other evidence. We can do better than this. Complete individual confidentiality here! Send your responses to me by personal message.

Edited by HOLDMYBEER

I wanted to see where this was going. I wonder why the lack of interest? Only takes a few seconds to answer this poll. 

I think some may suspect an ulterior motive, and don't want to be involved.

• Upvote 1

I have no responses from skeptical folks, only proponents. I wonder what that means?

Interesting point.   It's not just skeptics though ... I'm not a skeptic.

• 9 months later...

I am reposting this in an effort to get more data. I have only 16 responses and I would like to get double that. If you have already sent me your descriptors, thank you very much. I need descriptions from people who have not yet responded. No tricks here......no downside that I can think of,  HMB

To everyone,          

I am collecting a bit of data to be used for further examination of other evidence. I would like to get every members' cooperation in sending me your answers to a very simple exercise. I ASK THAT ALL ANSWERS BE SENT ME BY PERSONAL MESSAGE. All responses will be kept confidential, the cumulative results to be made available at conclusion. 

It is very important that the answers be kept simple and to a minimum of words. Fundamental to this is sending me your answers by personal message. I do not want any answers posted on the open forum as they will tend to contaminate the responses made by other members. Again, individual answers will be held confidential  and no member's answers will be identified to others.

Below is a form you may use by copying and pasting it directly into the personal message. You can then add your answers to the message. Thank you for your participation.  HMB

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#1-How would you describe your opinion on the existence of sasquatch like creatures?  Proponent (think it's likely),Skeptic (think its unlikely) or Undecided (just don't have an opinion). Your answer:

#2-Please describe to me five characteristics of a Gorilla that can be seen with the naked eye. (No other identifying information will be given, just "Gorilla").  Your answers:  

1)                      

2)                

3)        

4)          

5)      

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That's the complete exercise! Please send your messages to HOLDMYBEER. Thank you in advance, HMB

To this point I have received 25 responses out of 1200 views. I need a larger sample size to go anywhere. My hope is responses will dribble in.  HMB