Poll: Please Describe For Me......

HOLDMYBEER

how dare you confuse the man with facts, HMB..

(dmaker's is the one where the 'gorilla' identifiers describe a bear I'm taking bets.)

HMB, you got my answers. Whatever innocent or heinous conclusion or 'spin' you wish to garner from my response is okay by me. Your conclusions and the data it is derived from, whether subjective or anecdotal or rock factual solid will stand or fall on its own merits whether I agree with or do not agree with your methods. I am a proponent, but I don't care if my response is used as ammunition against by 'side' or not. I don't have a problem with 'losing', or with being 'tricked' into aiding and abetting the those who would gain advantage using my own words, as long as whatever conclusion or observation is sound, and/or informational I can live with that. It's just a questionaire anyways. the worst that can happen is you get to laugh at me somehow for being 'wrong' or whatever.

^^^^That, pretty much.

Too many people are too heavily invested in the "side" they have picked in this discussion.  The smart money in science goes on the evidence.

This is what you get when the scientific mainstream has vacated a topic.  I'd rather see people trying stuff than not.  Shoot, this is all about winning hearts and minds to me.  The mainstream may start paying attention when a critical mass of folks start yelling:  what is your excuse for not looking at this?

Edited by DWA

^^^I'm not sure that a better Pot/Kettle example exists in recent history than you following me around to...lemme see... make the same post, over and over.

You must not be reading them....check that, you aren't.  Not that you are anyone's scientific go-to here but that never stopped you before so why should it now?

I mean, you could address my arguments any time you like.  But you insist on ...lemme see...making the same post, over and over.

I think that if a Language Diversity Meter ran my posts against yours it would settle this discussion, and not in a way you would like.  So, anyone working on that...?

Edited by DWA

Tell ya what, I'll search thru the past couple month's threads and list the ones you have made that same posting, time after time.

Address your argument(s)? There's only one, and you've made it in dozens, maybe scores of threads.

DWA, your having read thousands of bigfoot reports makes you an expert at bigfoot reports. Not bigfoot. And that's not the fault of science, nor anyone/anything else.

Looking forward to that list Incorr.

Please post it in the general forums, and not the tar pit, so those of us at home can play along too :)

Looking forward to that list Incorr.

Please post it in the general forums, and not the tar pit, so those of us at home can play along too :)

In trying to keep disruption of this thread to a minimum, I did post my findings in the Premium section. However, the results were 13 threads out of 29 active threads upon the Main Forum first page.

I stopped searching upon finding the first repetitive posting of "my reading of hundreds/thousands of reports proves the creature's existence," or the "it's the fault of science/scientists they haven't come to my conclusion, regarding sightings," in any one thread, so there could be a larger volume. I rest my case.

Edited by Incorrigible1

I thought I'd sent you one, correct?

Yes, DWA, you responded on October 6, 2013.  Sorry for the delay in my response; I work in the Philippines where this forum is blocked.