Poll: Please Describe For Me......

HOLDMYBEER

PT, you can walk the edge, I'll stand over here and discuss it, I might be on thin ice with our wonderful Michelle. In bigfootery eyewitness reports are what they are, a body certainly is still needed, everyone knows this.

Edited by will

pteronarcyd:  I can take your last sentence and leave it at that.   Agreed.

I also don't lean every which way with every which report.  Sagittal crests appear size-related; it would seem plausible that a number of sasquatch might not have them.  I've also read reports ("dome shaped?") that make it unclear.  Nobody said they were perfect.  A range of behaviors from shyness to attack is typical of pretty much every animal.  There could be more than one cryptid hominid; that's been theorized, and everywhere there is one ape, there is another.  Looking at the great middle, at the bulk of the normal curve, it's a way plausible critter that is being described.

Sighting reports leave almost zero room for doubt.  (As to what they say they saw, not the reality  of what they say.)  They're not describing ambiguity.  If you are suffering PTSD related symptoms, you saw a bigfoot for sure and not a guy in a hoody.  Way I'd look at it.  That's not a discounter that's an enforcer; people get that when things of earthshaking significance happen to them.

I'm not talking about the screeners with the samples; I'm talking about the people who gathered and submitted.  Not a who's who of modern primatology.

Edited by DWA

• 1 month later...

As of today I have received 175 characteristics from 35 respondents. Any submission of characteristics from additional respondents is now closed.

Approximately 10 submitters will be receiving a message from me asking they further define one of their submitted characteristics (Example: to simply say 'color' doesn't tell me anything about a gorilla as pretty much all things have a color). Once I get the responses back I will be able to tell the participants more about this exercise. Thank you,  HMB

To everyone,

I am collecting a bit of data to be used for further examination of other evidence. I would like to get every members' cooperation in sending me your answers to a very simple exercise. I ASK THAT ALL ANSWERS BE SENT ME BY PERSONAL MESSAGE. All responses will be kept confidential, the cumulative results to be made available at conclusion. 

I just sent mine to you. I saw gorillas at the Bronx Zoo years back. While it's not "visible to the naked eye" but I was really struck by how quiet they were.

Forgot to mention I'm "undecided"

Aww bummer, I just saw you closed out submissions.

Edited by antfoot