Ohio 2014

chelefoot

I didn't see a dedicated thread for this event, so...

Here's the latest update for those who may be considering going.

CONFERENCE UPDATE- PLEASE READ Just to warn all of you that are hee-hawing ar...ound about attending the Ohio Bigfoot Conference April, 26, 2014 at Salt Fork State Park Lodge & Conference center. Here's a few facts you should know- 1- There will be 100 VIP tickets available for purchase at the door (times will be posted once the schedule is complete). 1B- Get your lodging booked ASAP at the Salt fork Lodge or Cabins, Campground, etc.... The lodge and the cabins as of today are close to 80% sold out. Make sure ou request the Bigfoot Block to receive the $75 lodge room rate or $95 cabin rate. 2- Once they are gone, overflow seating will be available with live audio & video of all the presentations. 3- The MASSIVE vendor area on Saturday is FREE to the general public to come browse, shop, meet the speakers at their booths, talk Bigfoot, etc... 4- Sunday's Ohio Bigfoot Festival (an outdoor how to clinic, kids activities, & picnic) is FREE of charge and is designed for everyone regardless of age to attend and enjoy. The speakers will all be there. Judging by this awesome artistic impression of a Sasquatch, I'd say he or she is not to pleased if your not all set with your Conference plans for April 2014 ;-)See More

Admin

Thanks for the Update Chele.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF ckimbrough18. I hope you enjoy the Forum.

Admin

Salt Fork State Park is an exit north of the I-77 and I-70 split in Cambridge, Ohio, on I-77.

Admin

Sunday sounds good, with food too. It would be nice to meet some Forum Members.

I will be there, barring any emergencies!!!!!! Already got my room booked at the Lodge and got my VIP ticket paid for. By the way, all advance tickets are sold out, but there will be tickets sold (about I think 100 or so) the day of the Conference. Also, Lodge and Cabin reservations are very limited, only 5 rooms at the Lodge and 5 Cabins left according to Marc Dewerth. However, camping facilities are still open, especially at the primitive campground known as Bigfoot Ridge. There will also be offsite lodging arrangements made as well in nearby Cambridge. 

Edited by bf2011HBMay