Ohio 2014

chelefoot

Yesterday's update:

****OHIO BIGFOOT CONFERENCE UPDATE 12-16-13****

The Ohio Bigfoot Conference 2014 would like to introduce you to our third confirmed speaker....Mr. Charlie Raymond of the Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization.

He will be presenting a det...ailed lecture on the Kentucky Bigfoot, the many reports they have investigated, the evidence they have found, and many other references new and old. He will be aided in his presentation by two of his main investigators... Mrs. Joy Chrisman and Mr. Don Neal. The work they have accomplished in the field in Kentucky has not gone unnoticed. We are honored to have them aboard and look forward to meeting their team of investigators.

Charlie's BIO is as followed-

A High School teacher and IT professional, Charlie holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Florida. He formed the Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization in 1997 to document all credible bigfoot encounters in Kentucky. For almost 20 years he has interviewed countless witnesses and conducted private/public investigations in the hopes of one day proving their existence. He believes bigfoot to be a "flesh and blood" unidentified hominid, VERY closely related to us. One day he hopes to establish laws in Kentucky to protect these magnificent creatures.

He's been featured on the History Channel and the BBC.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Bigfoot-Conference/368689686493239?ref=stream

Aaron, I'd be happy to send a message and ask. I will let you know!

Aaron, there will be a table set up outside the Conference Hall in the Lodge on Saturday the 26th where you can purchase your ticket. Confirmed speakers right now are Lyle Blackburn, author of the Beast of Boggy Creek and Lizard Man; Finding Bigfoot's Cliff Barackman and Kentucky Bigfoot founder Charlie Raymond. Two more speakers/guests will be announced on New Years' Day. Go to http://www.ohiobigfootconference.com for further details.

Looks like I missed out on tickets :(  I could rush there the day of it and hope to be in the first 100.......I thought it was a 3 day event? Or am I confusing that with another one...IDK

Dumb question--where do I go to get tickets? And is there a list of confirmed speakers/times?

Here is the response I received:

Hi Michele, Thank you for the interest in our event. The remaining $40 VIP tickets will go on sale the day of the event at 10 AM sharp. They will go fast as lightning so I'd suggest to get there an hour early. Once those are gone, then the overflow rooms will go on sale for $10. These rooms feature live video and audio of the entire event. The speaker lineup as of today is right here http://www.ohiobigfootconference.com/Speakers_Special_Guest.html

Expect a few more BIG announcements on Jan 1st.

Admin

I am going to try and make Sundays Activities and get some Lunch. Maybe meet some BFF Brothers and Sisters. Stock up on some Bigfoot T'S.

Admin

Bigfoot goes with anything. I have never seen a tyedyed Bigfoot T-Shirt, Chele may be on to something. :money: