Ohio 2014

chelefoot

I listened to oh bf call, that wasn't it. It was some other recording I hesrd before. It was like Woo oop Woo oop! Wicked cool!

Admin

Sounds as if the Conference is not failing to deliver a spectacular time.

It was about .5 mile sway maybe? It was in a valley so sound was clear but hard to judge distance. If you go to youtube, search Bigfoot vocalizations, it has the 911 call in it, but go to 1:50 and that is exactly what I heard last night. I'm in a lecture now so I can't post it right now.

I talked to my investigator about it and he said that he knows for a fact that people were blasting calls in remote areas at all hours of the morning. I also ran into Cliff in the hallway. I asked him about it and he said you can't trust anything you hear in this park this weekend. He is so cool and had an excellent talk.

Bob Gimlin is super sweet. I'll post pics later.

Already bought 6 t-shirts and Tom.Yamarone's cd.

Too much fun!

Guest lightheart

Wow Sounds like it is going great. Maybe when you get time you could give us a summary of the lectures you attended.

Hope to meet you Aaron! I'll be in tie dye.

I meant the May 16-18 weekend event. I lost out on chance to get to the April event with Cliff et al

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry that I haven't come back to tell you all about how awesome of a time it was.  Bob Gimlin RULES!  Tom Yamarone was too much fun, Cliff was so accommodating.  The OH BFRO organizers worked their tails off.  I have been blabbing about it on the Hippy thread in the Tar Pit. 

It exceeded expectations!

Cliff and our researcher said not to believe anything I heard that weekend.  ;}

Here is a picture of Bob Gimlin getting a standing ovation from the Ohio crowd.  He said that it was the best crowd EVER!  Said it more than once.  Told me personally, and others that it's not about him now, that it's about us. 

He shed a tear at the end of his speech, he was so moved by our reaction and hospitality all weekend.  He hung out and talked to whoever wanted to talk.  At 82 years old, his energy was amazing.   And what he told very humbly, what he had to go through to get that tape was beyond impressive.  Tom Yamarone filled us in on the details of the effort in private conversations.  Absolutely mind blowing. 

Thank you all!

post-23451-0-77747900-1399522815_thumb.j

post-23451-0-17104400-1399522884_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

The Conference was GREAT, and Bob is very accommodating to everyone. More than one young person went up to him asking him to sign something or pose for a picture, and he was always obliging. He is a personal hero, and to see him be so approachable by the next generation of Bigfooters was very touching to me. Yams was awesome as usual, Cliff was great, Charlie Raymond and Lyle Blackburn were also terrific. The whole weekend was THE BEST time EVER, THE best of the Ohio Conferences I have attended. 

• 7 months later...