Wildlife Refuges, Preserves, State Parks, National Parks, Greenways And Trails

Guest lightheart

Guest lightheart

One of the things i have been pondering lately is the presence of sasquatch in preserved lands and parks. It seems to me that the many millions of acres that have been protected in North America offer prime habitat for our big guys. I have been paying attention lately to the number of sightings being reported in these areas. 

I think it is highly likely that agencies like F and W know all about them and in fact are actively involved in covering up the evidence of their presence. i am willing to bet that there is a more cohesive plan in place to gloss over sightings and evidence. Maybe before Finding Bigfoot , Monster Quest, and other shows the average person would just brush off a sighting or keep quiet. Maybe the door has opened a bit for Joe Schmo to admit he has had an encounter.

What do you guys think?

Edited by lightheart

I think just because the government marks land as a national park doesn't make it any less of a habitat for large land mammals. A great deal of bears already live in national parks, I'd assume the same goes for sasquatch. Not sure about covering up evidence, but I'm certain individual rangers have had encounters or know something they shouldn't.

Guest lightheart

I vaguely remember it. 

Is there a way to fix the capital letters in the topic. I can't figure out how and it is going to drive me crazy.

Sometimes I really think some areas are set aside for the BF on the down low.. Some of the Wildlife Management and Refuge areas are in BF hot spots and some have zero or nearly zero hunting allowed most of the time.

Guest lightheart

I have noticed that too Gearman. It would be an indirect way of addressing the Sasquatch question without announcing their existence. i am thinking though that it might be more difficult to keep their presence under the radar than it has been until now.

I honestly don't think there's some kind of grim "they must not know" skullduggery going on.

It's just that if one presumes something isn't real, and is assisted in that by mainstream thinking, one doesn't have to spend money "managing" it, dealing with scared tourons, etc.

It's not hard to pretend something isn't real when the whole weight of mainstream science and media are behind one.

Guest lightheart

I am not really implying a huge planned conspiracy here. Maybe just a haphazard no plan for many years and now....with more reports coming from these areas....maybe a need for a plan.

It would not surprise me if there are thousands of park and forest and refuge employees who know firsthand of the reality of sasquatch...and resolutely try to steer any public inquiries away from the topic, because of the size of one's workload without having to deal with something most think isn't real.

Gov knowledge would open a gigantic can of worms, none more than: Sorry folks, monsters out there in the forest, can't go in there anymore, etc...-Why didn't you tell us about them before? We are suing for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amount, etc etc etc...

Wag. that is one of the reasons, but it's not the primary one.

Yes, some federal Wilderness Areas, Refuges and Sanctuaries were established in areas with  high populations of BF. One in particular has some really weird rules and restrictions for the limited visitors. It may be for good reasons because of types of primates that inhabit it.

Of course the government knows. It's sometimes amazing that some of the "grunts" for the NFS have described some of these critters, and the typical things they do and  then ask, "What the h--- are those thing". I just say I don't know, because I don't. Some of the NFS district offices, and maybe all of them, now keep records of BF reports made to them by visitors. Won't say any more; the subject has been discussed and hashed already on the forum.

Maybe we'll' all know the real scoop about mid-February.  

I have spoken to several state game area biologists , one of witch told me after about half of an hour of trying to get a straight answer from him that they do get reports of these types of thing from hunters but that they do not address them nor consider them real.  He rushed the conversation after that to get off the phone.   I was very puzzled that they out right dismissed all such reports with no consideration.

Branco , I am very curious of your reference to mid Feb, would you tell more ?

I vaguely remember it. 

Is there a way to fix the capital letters in the topic. I can't figure out how and it is going to drive me crazy.

I can take care of that for you! :)

ETA: Let me know if I didn't do that like you wanted. I think I got it right.