Some Really Wild, In Your Face Incidents............true?

georgerm

Trying not to get in trouble here "itsAsquatch", lol. But there was a report I read a while back where a boy and his mom and sister(s?) were working in the field and had already had several run ins with the creatures but this one was probably the closest and clearest but because of what it was doing when the mom or sisters first walked up on it the mom didn't like to talk about the encounter because she was very religious and it made her uncomfortable. But that it did get up and follow them in an "excited" state. I am not sure if this was the report sunflower was talking about but I remember reading this one last year or maybe the year before??? It was an older report though.

Thanks, that's it.

Mother in law is feeling a little puny.  I'll wait til she gets over her cold before I ask her.

Trying not to get in trouble here "itsAsquatch", lol. But there was a report I read a while back where a boy and his mom and sister(s?) were working in the field and had already had several run ins with the creatures but this one was probably the closest and clearest but because of what it was doing when the mom or sisters first walked up on it the mom didn't like to talk about the encounter because she was very religious and it made her uncomfortable. But that it did get up and follow them in an "excited" state. I am not sure if this was the report sunflower was talking about but I remember reading this one last year or maybe the year before??? It was an older report though.

The interview included a report of this nature.

The question still remains, is this interview fiction or mixed with truths. Did Dennis have multiple encounters? Do many BFs inhabit this part of Oklahoma?

I don't know the answer to the first question, but he reads credibly to me. Possibly his boyhood memories are just a bit embellished?

On the second question, I think definitely yes, although how many is impossible to know.  The BFRO website has a small cluster of reports in the county just to the southeast. On one of the followups, Matt M said, "This general area, around El Reno, is one of the most consistent sighting zones in the state of Oklahoma." He also states that the witness said most folks in the area had seen them or know someone who has. I believe most of the country folk there wouldn't bother to report any strange incidents, although that may be changing.

I just asked my MIL, who lives south of OKC (another hot spot) about any stories. She said only perhaps a short news report, maybe around late 90s? She doesn't get out much any more. I have a couple more folks to check with.

I believe the witness' contact information is included in the document. Maybe drop Mr Shamblin an email and see if he'll clarify anything.

JKH, thanks for the reply and maybe someone from that area can ask around for reports. Seems like the subject, Dennis, had lots of encounters.