Do Bigfoots Like To Play Jokes On Us?

georgerm

Don't know about pranking per se, but they do seem to possess a sense of humor.

In the Sierra Sounds CD, you can hear them laughing (very clearly) in response to Ron Morehead's

attempts at mimicking their vocalizations.

Don't know about pranking per se, but they do seem to possess a sense of humor.

In the Sierra Sounds CD, you can hear them laughing (very clearly) in response to Ron Morehead's

attempts at mimicking their vocalizations.

Welcome to the forum Hominerd. I need to get their CDs.

During the Sierra Sounds camping trip, a bigfoot put their horse in small pen as a prank.

Hey Branco, I may have a question for your friend with the cows. After he got in trouble for 'leaving the gate open" and getting punished for it. Did that ever happen again? If he got punished outside, and maybe the booger saw it, and felt guilty, and didn't do it again. You know? Maybe that would be an actual thinking or remorse type emotion. I'd be interested in knowing that.  Cool stories on here.

Welcome to the forum Hominerd. I need to get their CDs.

During the Sierra Sounds camping trip, a bigfoot put their horse in small pen as a prank.

Thanks Geogerm

On the CD, Ron Morehead even makes a comment "Sounds like they are laughing down there".

If you have not heard the CDs the laughing sounds seem to be 2 distinctly different laughs.

One is a very hearty belly laugh (I think that one is in response to his mimicking) the other is a little

More unsettling....sounds like a very creepy Scooby Doo / Witchy kind of laugh.

• 1 year later...

I've had cats and dogs that loved playing tricks on me and other family members.

So I don't know why you feel this is a stretch at all for a BF.

Yes, they do, all mammals ''play'' at some level. This is just a higher level of ''play''.

I think, “Do Bigfoots Like To Play Jokes On Us?†was the topic of discussion so any other examples of Bigfoot game playing other than cats and dogs?

Guy walks away from his truck, comes back, windshield wipers up, looks up, sees brownish large figure, drives away with windshield wipers still up.

Lady at campground sees figure peeking from behind large boulder 20 some feet away, tells husband to look, figure ducks behind rock repeatedly, look, duck, look, duck, husband goes to look behind large boulder, no one there.

BF spotter goes back to place with family. Finds large pile of scatt in road, keeps walking, turns back, large pile of scatt gone, but branches now layed down on trail where they were before.

Not a trick, but:

Husband comments couple of the outdoor track lighting is going dead, next day same number of similar or same outdoor track lights are found on yard.

Edited by Wag