Where Do The Big Dudes Really Live?

Guest StevieStrangeGlove94

Drew, you say there are no Bigfoots in Northern Michigan, how do you know this ?

Apparently the Sasquatch do not know of this fact. LOL

I am also curious to know what area you call North Woods.

If you are seriously interested in looking into some good areas please let me know.

Because one would have been plowed by a Petrbilt by now if they were there.

Seriously give me some coords to check out, I am in Clare County, so any sure public sites near that area would be well appreciated, Heck if Bigfoot can live there, I KNOW I'll be able to find lots of snakes.

So everyone knows where bigfoot is, but nobody can find one?

Many think they know where sasquatch live and operate, but many can also be wrong, lack the ability, lack the time and or funds to discover the that ground breaking evidence that would lead to discovery.

That's right. You don't find BF, they find *you*. They approach you on their own terms, not the other way 'round.

• Upvote 1

Guest Darrell

That's right. You don't find BF, they find *you*. They approach you on their own terms, not the other way 'round.

How do they do that? Do they make themselves invisible? Do they have ESP that alerts them to when a human is nearby and how worthy they are to be approached?

I think you are closer than you think to the answer, which generally is 'yes, they make themselves invisible'. Not (IMO) by any supernatural means; if you have ever watched a deer exercise caution then you have a good idea of what I am talking about. Any human can do the same thing (but we rarely do), such that if you don't want to be seen no-one is ever going to find you.

Tom Brown Jr. teaches such techniques in certain classes at his Tracker School; once I had taken a few of those it was much more obvious how BF eludes detection. Its not magic or supernatural, just takes advantage of our human lack of awareness which is very common these days and has been for a very long time.  

SSR Team

You make it send so easy Darrell.

They're on the Olympic Peninsula in WA, somewhere in the 900,000 plus acres.

They're also I'm sure in the Tongass National Forest, somewhere in the 17,000,000 ( that's seventeen million ) acres of it..

Who knows where else they are.

Guest StevieStrangeGlove94

You make it send so easy Darrell.

They're on the Olympic Peninsula in WA, somewhere in the 900,000 plus acres.

They're also I'm sure in the Tongass National Forest, somewhere in the 17,000,000 ( that's seventeen million ) acres of it..

Who knows where else they are.

. Once you see the vastness and thickness of the rainforest, you can see how something so big could hide! The peninsulas an amazing area. Also, im somewhat convinced thier in the gifford pinchot NF here in wa. Its also a massive wilderness area. Anything could lose it self in there. Specially in the dark devide. Its a huge roadless area covered in old growth within the gifford pinchot.

Drew, you say there are no Bigfoots in Northern Michigan, how do you know this ?

Apparently the Sasquatch do not know of this fact. LOL

I am also curious to know what area you call North Woods.

If you are seriously interested in looking into some good areas please let me know.

Egads.

Drew thinks large terrestrial mammals are trees......

By using his logic IF all large mammals were driven to extinction? What are they doing there now? That's impossible!!!!

SSR Team

. Once you see the vastness and thickness of the rainforest, you can see how something so big could hide! The peninsulas an amazing area. Also, im somewhat convinced thier in the gifford pinchot NF here in wa. Its also a massive wilderness area. Anything could lose it self in there. Specially in the dark devide. Its a huge roadless area covered in old growth within the gifford pinchot.

They're definitely in the GPNF too Stevie. 5 core areas in WA for me, possibly.

The Olympic Peninsula, the South Cascades ( GPNF ), North Cascades, the North East ( Pend Orielle etc ) and the Willapa Hills, in the South West corner although those could be the same animals as the first and second areas.

You can count the Pisgah National Forest, Uwharrie National Forest, probably Great Swamp, and on rare occasion my front yard and surrounding neighborhood in NC.