I'm Not Saying It Is...or Isn't One Of The Big Guys!

Midnight Owl

I have attached a picture below taken by one of my game cameras I have set up around the perimeter of my house that is complemented by 8 video cameras.  I set them up after having a series of unusual things happen around the house after I had my first sighting about 12 miles north of here.

My wife neither believes or disbelieves these subjects exist, but was fully aware of large rocks being moved about in the yard, our vehicles being tampered with and our fence being altered for no reason we could think of.  She knew someone or something was messing with us, fortunately nothing was very destructive or malicious.

This all started after I entered several areas of Bigfoot activity, had my first sighting and photographed one.  The things seemed to trail off when I never returned to that area.

I had planted a new line of trees along my property line that is adjacent to a heavily wooded vacant lot.  I have at times felt I was being watched from this tree line and have heard noises and strange calls at various times.  My wife also heard them and was puzzled, but not convinced it was anything out of the common wildlife activity. 

I had watered a line of new trees I planted on that side of my yard.  It was passed sunset and nearly dark.  I was returning to the facet on the opposite side of my lot to turn it off when it seemed like a swooshing dark movement passed by my right side at a very high rate of speed.  I actually flinched and turned, thinking at the time a crow, owl or similar bird had swopped by me not hearing any ground noise or foot steps.

I completely forgot about it until I was checking my game cam memory card yesterday and found this picture it snapped of me passing the walkway.  The photo shows something to my right that appears to have two legs rather than flying.

I am not trying to read into this or prove any point or issue, but have no earthly idea what else it could be at this point.  I do know others have related odd things happen after you have been out in the field on close encounters.

Here's the photo, I solicit any thoughts or ideas about this puzzling photo...

post-1510-0-48328800-1389733562_thumb.jp

It looks like you can see thru the blurry image... not your shadow as the stride is different. Interesting... 

Edited by Hellbilly

Here is a theory (just a theory)...It is an anomaly created by the game camera.

I think most of what we see is from:

1 - a long exposure time with motion

2 - an IR flash that might flicker (on-off-on)

Midnight Owl, were you carrying anything? This looks like a stick, or something long and narrow.

One other thing that makes me think it's just a camera effect is that it appears that the lower part of your left leg is missing.

post-21915-0-80710500-1389741703_thumb.j

Edited by Redbone

Seems to be a person who sprinted past you. However, being that they appear close to you it is odd that you didn't clearly see or hear them.