I'm Not Saying It Is...or Isn't One Of The Big Guys!

Midnight Owl

Wait...in your OP you state you have taken a photo of a Bigfoot and entered their area which commenced your unusual activities.

Why wouldn't you post that photo instead of this one?

Thanks Sasfooty...and yes they don't look too friendly do they?....

This is another comparison shot with similar light conditions.....

post-1510-0-48054700-1389831635_thumb.jp

MO, something that can be done with the still images is to toggle from one image to the next in a series of shots and look for the foot trail on the grass or substrate. You can't see this without a series of shots, but it might be interesting to see if there were two foot trails or just one in the yard to the right of the walkway. 

Guest Cervelo

This is a picture of two maybe three people walking from right to left, they are in line, motion blur is rendering the effect.

Here is the the shoe of the first person (his right foot) in the foreground (closest in pic).

B50493E6-7BC9-4942-BCC8-C28D2C3A2A3F.jpg

Edited by Cervelo

^^ Agreed.  The OP might have to wait a couple more seasons before this will be featured on Finding Bigfoot.   ;)

Today on Finding Bigfoot: the team travels to someone's front lawn to examine blurry footage of two people jogging. 

Bobo: "it's common knowledge that squatches like to dress up as joggers and travel through suburbs"

Cliff: " I just can't think of anything it could possibly be other than a squatch"

Renae: "I'm stumped!"

Oh, maybe someone could use Blurity on this? ;)

Edited by dmaker

Guest Darrell

^Matt Moneymaker: Thats a very interesting picture and this a a very squatchy area!  Then Id say they put Bobo in a jogging suit and have him recreate it, but I dont think Bobo has been jogging in a long long time.