I'm Not Saying It Is...or Isn't One Of The Big Guys!

Midnight Owl

I fully agree folks, that second image looks like someone moving along beside me.  I'm not saying it is...or isn't.  I just know it was nearly dark as I walked back to the facet like I have done many times.  I was by myself and never saw anyone there, but do recall something pass by like a low flying bird which made me flinch.

I'm going out the water right now, but BEFORE it gets dark!....

Admin

Hey Sasfooty, what are the shadow things??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

Appears to possibly be a multi-dimensional event captured in film OR its just a camera anomaly. The fact that you were there and did not observe the alleged other being tells me that there wasn't actually another perceptible someone there. Assuming you are being truthful which I have no reason to doubt.

I dont know how to say this any other way than to say I have experienced multi dimentional manifestations so for me that is not outside the realm of possibility here, although I would tend to want to see other examples of this as in more than just the one photo...I do take your other mentions of strange happenings into consideration though and would say its a very compelling grouping of things to consider and to continue to watch.

Very interesting VAfooter....why can't all this Bigfoot related stuff be simple, easy and neatly wrapped?.

It is. It's pretty clear what is,and is not, in your photo.    Wishful thinking makes into something more. Nothing else.

Lulz.

You must have been half asleep on your feet, in the twilight, that makes for a good startle, and then trying to rationalize how someone went running past you without you seeing them.  I'm sure you saw them, but were zoned out.