I'm Not Saying It Is...or Isn't One Of The Big Guys!

Midnight Owl

I don't think it is a camera artifact as I've never seen a trail cam produce a second image of a person (in a different pose) and if it wasn't a person running past you, then I'd be left with something paranormal in your position. Oddly, it looks like it is wearing clothes, so not likely a bigfoot.

It looks like the camera didn't flash, which can be the case when an IR cam takes photo's at dusk. This would rule out a shadow cast by yourself.

Thanks for the feedback folks.  I was by myself and it was almost dark.  I can see where it looks like a person sprinting by and that sounds very possible!  The only glitch is I never saw or heard them other than a brief dark flash...

I agree it looks like a lot of things mentioned here.  What disturbs me is no one was there in the yard.  No big deal, but still bugs me!!???

Hey Sasfooty, what are the shadow things?? 

Curious. The shin rise is awful high.

Hey MO, I'm with others in saying this looks like another person dressed in a hoody simply brushing past you. That it/he is THAT close and you did not see it (or see anyone else in your yard) is certainly disconcerting. I wouldn't expect an apparition to be that detailed; it looks as real as you do. Definitely not BF looking. Not very helpful, I know.

@Sasfooty: Where did you experience the shadowy image? Do they seem to coincide with BF encounters, or independent? How far were you when you shot this pic? It looks tall and thin like I might expect a juvenile BF to be. Any chance it's just screened by leaves, or is it transparent? Does it move? Weird stuff!

Edited by Gotta Know

GK,

It was taken from a bridge, looking down a creek, & it doesn't appear to be very far from the bridge. It's not the only strange thing in the picture.

I don't think it's a bigfoot, but who knows? Maybe.

Shadow person, Coast AM has had lots of shows on them. It's gittin' weird folks...

I sometimes had/have to stop listening to Coast for a while, I get burned out, and it seems it can 'open' you up to weird things.

What state are you in MO ?

Edited by Wag

Midnight Owl, do you have another image from the trail cam taken at about the same time and in the same position with nothing but the yard and walkway in it? I would like to see what is suppose to be in the image where the second subject is located.

Some tribes have made reference to shadow people in the past.  I think it's a possibility that what MO caught is a shadow person trying to manifest.  I can't prove it but I have had a few things happen around here that were witnessed by two of us and in the daytime so no chance of being hoaxed in our own home.

Anything is possible...........