Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

It can if you have multiple time lines where every scenario is acted out. In some he would kill the grandfather, in others he would not.

We do live in a 4-D world: x,y,z + time = 4-D. Just saying...

That's the kind of thing I was reaching for but did not have enough education under my belt to cite. Thank You!

Links and citations, please.

This couldn't be covered in a pm? I will respectfully point out this type of post in the middle of a thread takes away from the continuity of the conversation in progress. Could you clarify if this was done as a Administrative issue or were you posting as a member?

Edited by grayjay

That only applies if you believe the accounts.

Some of you seem to just take anybody's word for it without question, as if it were fact.

Having an opinion about someone elses opinion is just human nature. Despite that happy fact your response didn't add any new information to the topic at hand?? As inelegant as the post UnkownHairyOne made was...it was relevant insofar as reports have been made detailing eyewitness accounts of BF on Military Property. That does fall squarely in the unusual catagory. If you feel my point is in error could you please pm me instead of this going further off-topic?

Bigfoot traveling through the 4th dimension cannot be done due to the Bigfoot paradox. The Bigfoot paradox is basically this; Say an angry bigfoot went through the 4th dimesion of time and killed his grandfather before his grandfather could reproduce. If he did, he would not be born and would not be able to kill his grandfather, who would now be alive and would produce one of his parents, who would conceive him, who would then go back and kill his grandfather. Can't happen. :o

FG, lol! It not been established anywhere by anyone on the planet that time and space is divided up into multiple dimensions. The hypothetical premise of the rest of the post iliustrates you presume a "belief in Bigfoot" for the rest of the scenario to play out sequencially. Was this your intent? This also is a old sy-fy story line first written in the early part of the last century by such writers as Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke to cite a few. In my opinion by skipping the steps necessary to determine how BF can achieve invisibility what a Bigfoot does after that is all speculation.

Unless you were making a funny...?? :)

Are you thinking of the incident in Woodhall NY? Its been reenacted a kazillion times for the documentary circuit.

O wait........your thinking of the reporter who went in the woods with the two police officers.The guy who was shaking had glasses on and he started crying and wanted to leave,right? I think the reporters name was Cindy Bear or something like that. Yes it was Oklahoma. Its on Discovery all the time.

Its called Bigfootville...aired in Oct of 2002

Thank you JD. :wub: I gave you a point for your helpful assistance. I really enjoyed that program, and found the policemen to be very credible.

Guest FuriousGeorge

FG, lol! It not been established anywhere by anyone on the planet that time and space is divided up into multiple dimensions. The hypothetical premise of the rest of the post iliustrates you presume a "belief in Bigfoot" for the rest of the scenario to play out sequencially. Was this your intent? This also is a old sy-fy story line first written in the early part of the last century by such writers as Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke to cite a few. In my opinion by skipping the steps necessary to determine how BF can achieve invisibility what a Bigfoot does after that is all speculation.

Unless you were making a funny...?? :)

lol Well, yes and no. I was paraphrasing a theory really called the Grandfather paradox. The OP mentioned extra dimension traveling. Unless he meant a 5th dimension, I assumed he meant the 4th which is time, with the other 3 being length, width and height. So now we have an unproven animal coupled with an unproven theory, which is fine. I would like to discuss. You and I could probably sit here for a while and rattle off a few dozen particulars about the unproven animal. I haven't seen too many particulars for the extra dimensional traveling part. "Just 'cuz", makes for a boring discussion. I can roll with the theory but let's talk particulars. I have a tough time buying into it, but I'm certainly not above discussing anything. I prefer to discuss rather than blindly dismiss/accept. I was really hoping that the people who bring up metaphysics are willing to discuss the subject they brought up.

What is the mechanism? Does bigfoot move his molecules faster than the speed of light? Can any animal do this? Do we have extra dimensional traveling Honey Badgers?

What is the mechanism? Does bigfoot move his molecules faster than the speed of light? Can any animal do this? Do we have extra dimensional traveling Honey Badgers?

I don't know if he moves his molecules but there is a lot that can be done with proper training and discipline. Check out the Shaolin Monks, simply amazing:

http://wuxinghongqi.blogspot.com/2011/02/rare-photos-of-shaolin-monks-practising.html

I don't think it's anything metaphysical. If you have hair that is somewhat reflective and a texture to match foliage, it wouldn't be all that hard to stand still and disappear. Check out this art work:

http://inventorspot.com/articles/invisible_art_13395

Yes I went back 3 weeks later to sort out what the blob was. I didn't get proof ,but ofcoarse I have my suspicions. ;) I returned a few months later but didn't get the same results at that spot , but other locations along the same river proved productive later on.

Oh, Please do keep us informed. I really appreciate your input.

Thank you..

Hafta agree. A little reading betwixt lines is a good thing. Some things aren't possible, and I'm one that appreciates good scifi.

Edit: Hell, I've experienced profound, provable (to me) telepathy between acquaintances. It was a fleeting experience, one not readily repeatable. Are we to believe such a paranormal (for now) experience would somehow translate into invisibility, or dimension jumping?

Incor, Did you hear the thoughts, or did you both have the same thought at the same time? I've had the same thought at the same time with close friends and some family.That'd normal I believe, correct?

Incor, Did you hear the thoughts, or did you both have the same thought at the same time? I've had the same thought at the same time with close friends and some family.That'd normal I believe, correct?

I was able to transmit a completely random concept thought to a friend. Three of us were on a long, overnight drive and were bored. We experimented with various attempts in thought transference, and over a couple hours determined Chet was picking up what I was thinking on a more-than-random level. We'd been thinking of the cards with the symbols of triangle, square, circle, star, and wavy lines for some time. I asked Chet to think of anything, that what I was thinking of was something completely new and different. (Monty Python reference inserted here.)

I had a clear picture in my mind of standing in the middle of a highway at night. I pictured an approaching vehicle, in the distance, No noise, so sound, just the image of gradually enlarging headlights and a bright image growing in my mind. Chet thought for a couple minutes, and gave up. He said to me, "All I see are a pair of lights coming toward me, growing larger." Cold chills ran up and down my spine at that moment.

I assure you I did not telegraph any of my intentions to either of my vehicle occupants. This was completely out of the blue, and Chet nailed my transmitted concept, my thoughts, completely.

I'm aware of remote viewing experiments, and have had the occasional premonition of running into an old friend I'd not seen in ages, and had thought of them in the previous day or two. But on that early morning drive, I confirmed for myself telepathy is no simple myth. It exists, and I've experienced it.

I believe the human mind exists beyond the physical boundaries of our bodies. I believe one should heed a nagging thought, such as a reluctance to board a particular airplane. I believe meditation and practice can enhance these abilities. However, I do not believe an unproven creature is able to shapeshift nor jump dimensions. What's next in such discussion? The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Edited by Incorrigible1

I think invisibility can have a number of explanations. For instance, We know that the minds focus can be misdirected and not see what is right in front of your eyes. We know that our vision has blind spots. We know that the mind can reject what it see's because it can be too traumatic.(memory block). Animals can utilize their natural camoflauge or duck behind cover. Bottom line is it would be extremely difficult to prove something is both completely physical and invisible. It would more likely be a mechanism in our perception than an unphotographable reality. Thats where I sit at the moment but ofcoarse the right experience could change that.

OMG, You, Incor, Have ESP, and special abilities.

Not everyone can do what you did. You have the power to project your thoughts. The military has used people in the past to do that very thing, sending and picking up thoughts of foreign soldiers. I've read about that subject, and apparently they had real success.

I'm impressed. Very much so. You have a rare gift.

I think that it goes along with you being brilliant. :D

Admin

Three of us were on a long, overnight drive and were bored...

I had a clear picture in my mind of standing in the middle of a highway at night. I pictured an approaching vehicle...

He said to me, "All I see are a pair of lights coming toward me, growing larger."

I do see a common theme in your and Chet's thoughts during your experiment, while you were on a vehicle, on a highway, at night, for an extended period of time...

Edited by gigantor