Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

Guest UnknownHairyOne

I was able to transmit a completely random concept thought to a friend. Three of us were on a long, overnight drive and were bored. We experimented with various attempts in thought transference, and over a couple hours determined Chet was picking up what I was thinking on a more-than-random level. We'd been thinking of the cards with the symbols of triangle, square, circle, star, and wavy lines for some time. I asked Chet to think of anything, that what I was thinking of was something completely new and different. (Monty Python reference inserted here.)

I had a clear picture in my mind of standing in the middle of a highway at night. I pictured an approaching vehicle, in the distance, No noise, so sound, just the image of gradually enlarging headlights and a bright image growing in my mind. Chet thought for a couple minutes, and gave up. He said to me, "All I see are a pair of lights coming toward me, growing larger." Cold chills ran up and down my spine at that moment.

I assure you I did not telegraph any of my intentions to either of my vehicle occupants. This was completely out of the blue, and Chet nailed my transmitted concept, my thoughts, completely.

I'm aware of remote viewing experiments, and have had the occasional premonition of running into an old friend I'd not seen in ages, and had thought of them in the previous day or two. But on that early morning drive, I confirmed for myself telepathy is no simple myth. It exists, and I've experienced it.

I believe the human mind exists beyond the physical boundaries of our bodies. I believe one should heed a nagging thought, such as a reluctance to board a particular airplane. I believe meditation and practice can enhance these abilities. However, I do not believe an unproven creature is able to shapeshift nor jump dimensions. What's next in such discussion? The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Very good account incorrigible1 and you're exactly right. It does exist and it does work.

It does work and you can use it in the field of research that we discuss on this forum. It actually opens up a whole new aspect this that will leave your jaw on the floor. Telepathy is absolutely an energy. It is a proven fact that your brain (body) works on a certain frequency of electricity (62 to 68 MHz). All living things have electrical energy. It is also a proven fact that electricity can be transmitted wirelessly. Connect the dots. Anyway, good account.

So how does telepathy relate to the invisible bigfoot? Are you saying a possible theory could be that they close there eyes and project the thought that they aren't there, the human picks up the thought, and therefore sees nothing?

Guest UnknownHairyOne

So how does telepathy relate to the invisible bigfoot? Are you saying a possible theory could be that they close there eyes and project the thought that they aren't there, the human picks up the thought, and therefore sees nothing?

One method, yes. There is another method as well. I don't like going into the other subjects because this forum is not receiving of those subjects. Telepathy is a science that is understood and known thus can't reasonably be denied (although extremely abstract for this forum-I think). The other is very abstract to most, metaphysical, complex and is not worth discussing. However, the other is very present in a book that many have in their homes. They simply have forgotten or overlooked it.

I say no more other than to commend incorrigible1 for his experience/experiment in testing telepathy. Like anything in science, you have to put in on the petri dish, poke it, prod it, observe it and test it in an educated/methodical fashion before you can reach a reasonable hypothesis. Absent that exercise, you merely speculate blindly.

Bigfoot traveling through the 4th dimension cannot be done due to the Bigfoot paradox. The Bigfoot paradox is basically this; Say an angry bigfoot went through the 4th dimesion of time and killed his grandfather before his grandfather could reproduce. If he did, he would not be born and would not be able to kill his grandfather, who would now be alive and would produce one of his parents, who would conceive him, who would then go back and kill his grandfather. Can't happen. :o

Too funny, and Too true..Were they invisible also?

Edited by Susiq2

I don't know if he moves his molecules...

I'd say NO, he cannot move his molecules. Not in the way I think you're suggesting. I can move a collection of molecules in the sense that I can raise my arm, wriggle my toes, etc. However, I cannot move my molecules in the sense that I can somehow manipulate individual molecules to change my outward appearance from human to wolf, for example.

In order to do so, I would somehow have to generate sufficient energy to pull the molecules apart at the atomic level, which should be sufficient energy (multiple atomic bombs) to end all life in the immediate vicinity and beyond. A rather messy reason why things like shape-shifting and human teleportation don't take place.

RayG

If they *had*all of these abilities, they would live inside some sort of structures, and have evolved to more than eating raw meat off the hoof. Yikes, They are still creatures, no homes, no written word, no type of society that we know about, and they scare us puny humans half to death instead of trying to communicate with us. :blink:

Edited by Susiq2

I remember a time when "infrasound being used by the bigfeet" was thought to be in the same vain...looney. All the sudden, everyone accepts it because many have experienced some manipulation of their physical being and BFRO promotes the theory (peer pressure and acceptance all of the sudden).

Really? Since when did we all, suddenly, start accepting it?

Sounds rather painful too considering how you described it, which is forceful manipulation against the molecule's will. Now if you think about it, we are just a bunch of molecules hanging together. So what keeps our molecules together working as a body? Something has to come to an agreement for that to happen. Then you have that little problem of bilocation,which is still hard for me to wrap my mind around but could be related to bigfoot's disappearing act if he simply asks his molecules in a nice way to separate so they can move to another area. Kind of like the road runner's legs look in a looney tune cartoon, if you think about it.

Really? Since when did we all, suddenly, start accepting it?

I imagine that most everybody that has been hit by it accepted about the same time they felt it.

Others? Maybe not so much....

Sounds rather painful too considering how you described it, which is forceful manipulation against the molecule's will. Now if you think about it, we are just a bunch of molecules hanging together. So what keeps our molecules together working as a body? Something has to come to an agreement for that to happen. Then you have that little problem of bilocation,which is still hard for me to wrap my mind around but could be related to bigfoot's disappearing act if he simply asks his molecules in a nice way to separate so they can move to another area. Kind of like the road runner's legs look in a looney tune cartoon, if you think about it.

If you think about it, cartoons are able to play fast and loose with the laws of physics. Real people and animals, not so much. One does not simply ask their molecules to separate.

boromir.jpg

RayG

One does not simply ask their molecules to separate.

One might if one has been taught the proper way to do it.

If you think about it, cartoons are able to play fast and loose with the laws of physics. Real people and animals, not so much. One does not simply ask their molecules to separate.

boromir.jpg

RayG

No, molecules can't initiate motion according to Newton's laws but there may be degrees of exerting force that would not necessarily result in an explosion. Supposedly, in the Vedic philosophy this is possible if you know how to ask. It has something to do with the ancient languages being used eons ago. The gist, according to their history, is that the sound of the syllables together mirrored the vibration of the molecular structure of the object you were trying to manipulate therefore it could be changed by changing tones. I suppose this is where the concept came from for magicians and saying spells. Another more modern version of this idea can be found in the Dune series by Frank Herbert where the Bene Gessirit's had command of the voice which was used to manipulate other people. It's probably just a legend, but when you look at what the vibrations of some noise levels can do to structures, and what affects infrasound can cause, maybe it is not so far out after all.

I know that cartoons are a stretch, Ray, I linked the cartoon because that's how bilocation by the saints was explained. You are just stretching your yourself to be in two places at once, much like the Road Runner's legs look. Maybe a better analogy would have been a rubber band. At any rate, when you snap back to one location you seem to disappear in location two. It has to do with certain theories of mind and how far can consciousness stretch, which I happened to come across when reading research on NDE's.

Near Death Experiences, usually documented when someone is having surgery, but it has been reported to happen at the scene of accidents also. I actually changed my donor status until some conclusive research states when dead is definitely dead. There seems to be some debate these days but the legal definition remains the same.