Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

Thanks Gigantor and RayG! Plainly put and clarified. I guess the flock principle wouldn't apply to a group of particles as far as them being like pennies and a bucket of them being tossed in the air. How will quantum computers work if you can't apply quantum physics to a group of particles? I 'm just thinking out loud, don't answer, I can google it later. I guess if it was that easy we would probably already have the technology to part the red sea, split the giant rocks used in buildings like the Inca temples and the pyramids, or transport someone up to the U.S.S. Enterprise.

As far as what I was talking about regarding the sound, RayG, and to qoute you:

I think we've headed down different paths. My comments were addressing moving/splitting molecules at the atomic level, not infrasound. We know lots about infrasound, but I've yet to see an adequate explanation for shape-shifting/teleportation of a human-sized subject. Well, I've seen adequate explanations for why it's NOT possible, but none yet for how or why it IS possible.

My understanding of these old Vedic legends is that they could split the bonds between molecules, not splitting the electrons off a molecule, although that was also possible. They used sound to create a split just like you do when you cut diamonds, it worked more like a zipper. Infrasound is the only research I know of being done that uses sound to affect something on an atomic/molecular level, it would have to be affecting the person on that level to be able to cause the side effects that are reported in the research. Bilocation isn't the same as teleportation since the original is still in place. If you go with the holographic theory or quantum theory of consciousness, then bilocation might be possible. Now I can't even begin to tell you how in detail someone could spontaneously do that, other than the second body is a projection of some sort. There is research being done that proposes that we live in a 3-D holographic projection of a 2-D construct. I guess we really are flatlanders if it is true. The only reports I've ever read about bilocation happened accidentally or the person was unaware that his twin was elsewhere acting for him. Got no thoughts on shape shifting unless, like bilocation, it's simply a projection.

And as I said, that seems to be an awful lot of trouble to go to to disappear when there are much simpler explanations for bigfoot's ability to remain unseen. I don't think bigfoot is using quantum physics to turn himself invisible but it is a possibility that is out there since we are just learning how to manipulate matter on the quantum level via information technology. There are a lot of things we don't know yet and still have to learn, so that is why I mentioned it.

If you think about it, cartoons are able to play fast and loose with the laws of physics. Real people and animals, not so much. One does not simply ask their molecules to separate.

boromir.jpg

RayG

Susi says:

Well RayG, You are totally correct, dear one!

When that separation of molecules happens to us, we call it being blown up and dying.

Hugs to you from me...

JB said this among other things:

Is it anymore crazy then standing in the middle of nowhere banging on a tree with a stick?

Susi says: Bigfooters have gotten wood banging returned, and possibly some of the wood knocking may have been from Bigfoot, and *not* other Bigfooters :)

I think that BF believers/hunters should be called *Bigfooters* :ph34r: or something sorta cute or catchy. :wub: but not too girly.

Guest JudasBeast

Susi says: Bigfooters have gotten wood banging returned, and possibly some of the wood knocking may have been from Bigfoot, and *not* other Bigfooters :)

But we'll never know for sure.

Susi says:

Well RayG, You are totally correct, dear one!

When that separation of molecules happens to us, we call it being blown up and dying.

Hugs to you from me...

I guess you forgot about lithotripsy and laser surgery......my,my,my...ummmm. :wacko:

Oh I see, you meant splitting an atom, not a molecule. Splitting a molecule would be akin to the krebs cycle. Any of your nursing school chemistry coming back yet? Hugs from me to you :wub:

Admin

All this hugging makes me want to snuggle!

:wub:

Guest FindMe

I found this site about a year ago or so.I was very happy to learn that it was NOT like the old one and excited to see how it would work.I like many others have a ALTERNATIVE view on this subject and I hoped that I would be accepted here.BUT after several posts and watching what was happening to others that don’t always share the flesh and blood ape thinking I have decided that the old ways die hard.I am NO researcher,expert ( not even sure what that is nowadays !!)I also find it hard to believe that there are sooo many RESEARCHERS/experts on this site.IF you have seen a Sasquatch then you have more knowledge then most on what they look like.IF you have heard one then you have more knowledge then most on what they sound like ETC.To put down others for there beliefs( shape shifting,UFO,etc)is wrong,they are brave enough to speak out and you so called experts tell them that they are wrong !!.Until one is found and there is proof of what it really is then ANY and ALL idea’s should be considered !!.I did not come to my thinking on this subject overnight,I have spent most of 40 years reading anything I can find,listening to anybody that wanted to talk about this subject.My family thinks I’m nuts for even considering that this creature MIGHT exsist,and my friends just listen and walkaway.I don’t need validation of my thoughts and views,I do enjoy listening to others views,whether popular or not.I will always believe what I believe and I do not expect others to follow my way of thinking BUT I do expect to be given respect for voiceing my views and atleast a little respect.Nobody needs to comment on this rant that I’m on but if you feel you must than do so,I will probably not be back here soon to read any.Good luck to all the OTHERS out there that have different views then the general population here.JUST SAYIN!!!

I agree. People can be anything they want on the web. That includes arrogant know-it-alls. But the forum us a place for opinion, conjecture and hopefully facts as well. All voices should be heard if you have interest in this subject. I don't agree with the shape shifting or UFO theory but until one is captured or killed, who really knows. How is that theory any crazier than walking around the North American back country looking for an ape?

It's about time folks got serious and began thinking outside the box. What hasn't worked well so far for Bigfootery has been the misconception that if Bigfoot researchers apply established scientific methods to evidence collection that they will somehow garner attention from either a State or Federal Agency, or somehow get mainstream Anthropologists, Biologists to take them seriously. This will never happen until those doing the evidence collecting ARE credentialed in those fields. That's how our scientific community works. All the posturing at Bf conferences, all the interviews given, all the expeditions mounted will not change that. Until the researchers finally grasp that fact and begin to simply follow the evidence Bigfootery will never move forward.

Part of Bigfoot from day one has been chock full of the so far, unreconciled "paranormal" evidence. I would have said anocdotal evidence, but since it hasn't been adequately studied we have no real way to determine whether it indeed is anecdotal or not.. Paranormal as defined as "outside of the norm" doesn't really apply as NO NORMS for Bigfoot have been established. Researchers currently are free to pick and choose their "pet hypothisies" regardless of the validity. Peer pressure certainly is rife in what "Pet Theory" will be mainstreamed.

So it actually is past time we think outside the box. We have no valid reason not to consider everything Bigfoot related and everything to lose by picking and choosing what data gets reported.

It is the worst kind of science to assume Bigfoot can or cannot do anything until we know what Bigfoot is. Until we have a body. Our beliefs are irrelevant during the process of discovery.

(JMO)

Guest herosmom

I know I would have found tracks if I had gone back to where I saw the BF but I was so frightened and my own belief system AND my inability to believe my own eyes prevented me from doing so. But what if I had found tracks? It's still not proof enough-yet I could kick myself anyway. I long to go back to GA and walk the miles of train tracks to see it again and prove myself right! I agree researchers need to change their tactics, not sure how, but now I have a real vested interest that I never had before!

Folks, I combined the "Invisible Bigfoot" and "Alternative Thinking" threads since they both deal with the same ideas.

Let me reiterate the forum Guide Lines:

Bigfoot are probably flesh and blood animals, albeit very intelligent and stealthy ones. Bigfoot are unlikely to be inter-dimensional, of another world, shape shifting, can disappear, or have any other abilities that may be considered paranormal. If you feel they are any of these things, you're still very welcome to participate, but don't expect to find many in your camp.

Fill free to discuss the "paranormal bigfoot" in this thread. Please do not start anymore "paranormal bigfoot" threads. One should suffice for this discussion.

Thanks,

Splash

It's about time folks got serious and began thinking outside the box.

The outside-the-box thinking I'd recommend is to consider that there is no bigfoot and then try to disprove that position.

The outside-the-box thinking I'd recommend is to consider that there is no bigfoot and then try to disprove that position.

If successful, is that person/organization then the authority who decides what to do next?

If not, why not?