Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

I think Grayjay is onto something here. I remember reading in National Geographic years ago that pigeons can hear the sounds made by the plates of the Earth's crust rubbing on each other and are thought to use this in migration navigation. And how a Salmon can return to its natal stream from out in the expanse of the ocean is right up there in the hinterlands bordering Paranormalville! We all talk about "dog years" but we have no idea how dogs perceive time. Since people live so closely with dogs and cats we notice things they do that seem challenging to conventional wisdom. We've all heard about the dog or cat that saves its human family from inpending disaster by alerting them to a fire or other calamity. ESP, love, I'm not sre what to attribute it to, but we know it happens.

Now fast forward to sasquatch. We really have no idea what it is. Ape, relic man, alien, spirit, or racial memory of fear of the unknown, we don't KNOW!!! Many folks have a theory, but that all, a theory. There is really no reason to ascribe our skills, preceptions, values, and thoughts to a sasquatch , anymore than we would to a whale, a dog or a spider. I try to keep an open mind and continue to poke around the forest, hoping to learn about them.....whatever they are.

Guest Tsalagi

In plugging along with my cheerful "thinking outside the box" I still think the idea of, as humans very well may have physical-biological limitations that preclude us from percieving our world as well as we think we do. Much like a birds vision is radically different than ours? Factor in the tiny apparent things such as our eyes face forward and there are gaps in our pherephrial vision (blind spots) what may have at first analysis appeared paranormal probably wasn't. In bringing up the differences in how birds percieve the world, they see colors differently, their depth perception is different, our brains are more complex and process sensory data more comprehensively , but I will politely ask you to ponder "Is There More?"

Certainly to measure and tweek things it is accepted to use massive amounts of energy. But if scientists looked at expanding the physical capabilities of our existing organs (eyes, hearing) would we find we actually live in a 4-D world?

(I'm using 4-D because there isn't a name for the idea I'm trying to convey)

It's a fine line to walk but this is the wiggle room I was alluding to. It also is not paranormal, nor scientifically disproven ....yet!

I agree. I think too many think themselves superior to Bigfoot because humans live in houses, drive cars, then work like slaves paying for gas, utilities and cellphone bills. How superior are people considering how unhappy people are and how messed up society is? So what if Bigfoot didn't build his own car. He's probably healthier from walking. The creatures are obviously very smart to elude the oh so smart humans to the point they can't 100% prove his existence thousands of years after they first crossed paths, even with all the humans electronic toys they can't find him. He shows obvious signs of very high intelligence as I've seen reports of his making fires, building tools, planting and even one report he was wearing clothing. Perhaps it was clothing he found, but he knew how to put it on unlike our dogs and cats who have easy access to clothing yet never decide to wear any. He may have abilities yet we can't even comprehend, things way beyond even infrasound. Just because we don't understand something such as invisibility doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Even our scientists now are claiming there is 3 to 5 different dimensions, yet years ago this would have been scoffed at.

Guest UnknownHairyOne

To simply put it, no. They are animals, just like humans. What other animals do you know of that time travel/ life in other dimensions? And the answer can't be, "how do you know they don't since you can't see them?" because there is no evidence backing it up.

Feel free to let me know what animal can run circles around special ops military with all thermal gadgetry etc and then send them cowering off into the night. It ain't some ape. Plenty of accounts along those lines.

Feel free to let me know what animal can run circles around special ops military with all thermal gadgetry etc and then send them cowering off into the night. It ain't some ape. Plenty of accounts along those lines.

Links and citations, please.

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Yes, I anticipated the question. I've read them and am looking now. I know one was a BFRO report.

I'm being a smart ass, but an ant could do it. :)

Guest UnknownHairyOne

The one that I read, had the military personnel in night time field operation with full gear. The bigfoot induced such fear in him after repeatedly dodging him that it sent him out of the swamp very shaken. Maybe someone can help me dig that up. I'll keep looking. Here's a few other general encounters with the military. I have also spoken to someone on blogtalk chat that is a former vietnam veteran. He described the ape men encounters as frequent out there especially when he was on night duty. If he's a member of this forum, he might be able to contribute.

Pretty Good One but Not the One I am looking for

http://americanmonsters.com/site/2010/10/bigfoot-vs-the-u-s-army/

Soldier Encounter

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/ft_lewis2008.htm

Misc Statement

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/ftlewis02.htm

Another from 60's

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5381

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Also worth listening to

Quantico - Marine Recon

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/usbigfootresearchassociationradio/2007/06/02/indy-and-robin

I can relate to this sighting. What I viewed was something like that and was probably in the 9-10 foot range taking up close to half of a dirt road with very wide shoulders and a bump for a head. The pecks looked action figurish. I could just see the shading of the pecks and no detail. It stood there rock solid and not even moving. The bottom half of him was too dark in the night to see any detail of the silouette. Another individual with me saw the silouette from further down the road as I had walked forward towards the figure in disbelief. I said a few things and turned back and walked to my friend. We turned our backs and turned back around. He was gone. That side of the dirt road was no longer eclipsed.

For kicks. Picture yourself looking at something with a head close to the square on a basketball goal and shoulders maybe 5-6 foot wide. You get the idea of how small we are compared to something that large and how they can simply swat you.

Admin

Certainly to measure and tweek things it is accepted to use massive amounts of energy. But if scientists looked at expanding the physical capabilities of our existing organs (eyes, hearing) would we find we actually live in a 4-D world?

We do live in a 4-D world: x,y,z + time = 4-D. Just saying...

Admin

That only applies if you believe the accounts.

Some of you seem to just take anybody's word for it without question, as if it were fact.

Edited by gigantor

That only applies if you believe the accounts.

Some of you seem to just take anybody's word for it without question, as if it were fact.

Hafta agree. A little reading betwixt lines is a good thing. Some things aren't possible, and I'm one that appreciates good scifi.

Edit: Hell, I've experienced profound, provable (to me) telepathy between acquaintances. It was a fleeting experience, one not readily repeatable. Are we to believe such a paranormal (for now) experience would somehow translate into invisibility, or dimension jumping?

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Hafta agree. A little reading betwixt lines is a good thing. Some things aren't possible, and I'm one that appreciates good scifi.

Edit: Hell, I've experienced profound, provable (to me) telepathy between acquaintances. It was a fleeting experience, one not readily repeatable. Are we to believe such a paranormal (for now) experience would somehow translate into invisibility, or dimension jumping?

I'll speak to the latter two. Telepathy is something that they are currently creating synthetic versions of right now or have had for some time. You can't create synthetic unless real exists.

As for the latter two, you just have to be in field and experience things repeatedly where you have enough chances to debunk but simply can't come up with the rational solution. At that point you can only surmise unless one simply materializes and de-materializes before your very eyes. In my case, I actually have something that involves camera and something more that I can't explain. No details given but things that are too odd to explain as a normal occurrence, so I speculate on the unimaginable.

Bottomline, only you can believe it when it happens to you. Others will simply not believe it until they experience it. A good example is simply seeing a bigfoot. My brother trusts me emphatically but he just can't wrap his mind around the existence of a bigfoot. He just laughs. Kind of ironic isn't it. And here we're speculating on something well beyond that simple reality. Like I said before, this thread really will gain no ground other than pondering and then people maintaining their core beliefs until otherwise seen for themselves.

I don't blame anyone for disbelieving. It is certainly understandable. Everyone comes to some level of understanding and usually stands firm unless proven otherwise before their very eyes.

Guest FuriousGeorge

Bigfoot traveling through the 4th dimension cannot be done due to the Bigfoot paradox. The Bigfoot paradox is basically this; Say an angry bigfoot went through the 4th dimesion of time and killed his grandfather before his grandfather could reproduce. If he did, he would not be born and would not be able to kill his grandfather, who would now be alive and would produce one of his parents, who would conceive him, who would then go back and kill his grandfather. Can't happen. :o

Thom Powell addressed it in The Locals while Jack "Kewaunee" Lapseritis took the controversial topic head on in The Psychic Sasquatch.

Some call it junk and others call it Fringe, but when Beckjord proposed the extra dimensional theory as being a means of camouflage and transportation for the big guy, could he have been on to something?

{imho} As time marches on, the progress in BF research will most likely continue to crawl at a snails pace. Maybe the Inter-dimensional vanishing Sasquatch with ESP deserves further looking into. Is it anymore crazy then standing in the middle of nowhere banging on a tree with a stick?

www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/invisible-bf/

www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/invisible.htm

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/bigfootsasquatch/a/aa042103.htm

http://www.kickacts.com/2010/04/19/invisible-bigfoot/

The only thing the late EB should have been on was heavy medication. He was so nuts that even the lunatic fringe said he was nuts. I, and I'm sure many others. so miss the barrages of Sheen-like rambling emails trying to convincce a guy of his wild beliefs, then non-stop barrages of spams when he was told to get lost. Anyone who cites anything EB ever said automatically drops about 5 notches out of 10 in my book...